N.I.B. (Nativity In Black) - Ozzy/Sabbath Tribute live in Bolton......

39 Posts | Latest reply on 13/10/2010 14:05:09 by DTR30 | Go to original / last post
rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

In: Manchester
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

lol ... thanx Wills! xx                                                                                                                                                                             
rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

WOO HOO ... Trish (fiesty) coming too :) fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

Bumpity Bump!                                                                                                                                                                             
kfoggy67's Profile
kfoggy67

In: Cheshire

yes i'll be there too x                                                                                                                                                                             
rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

Yay ... congrats drinkies for you then Kay .... well done chick :)   See you there :)                                                                                                                                                                             
firebladejohn's Profile
firebladejohn

In: darwen

should be there tomorrow , black sabbath best band ever ,,,,,,,,request time ,,,, can you play wheels of confusion and sabbath bloody sabbath ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,thankin you                                                                                                                                                                                 
rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

Ohhhh John with your wonderful guitar playing skills .... you may get dragged up there to play it yourself ;) lol

Blackberry's Profile
Blackberry

In: Warrington
41% Karma41% Karma 41% Karma41% Karma

Lookin forward to seeing everyone tonight  Thumbs Up

rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

You going on your own Karen? Will txt you when we are on our way :) xxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Blackberry's Profile
Blackberry

In: Warrington
41% Karma41% Karma 41% Karma41% Karma

Alex I'm dragging my daughter along with me so more chance of actually getting there Big smile
See you later  x x                                                                                                                                                                             
DTR30's Profile
DTR30

In: Nantwich
9% Karma9% Karma 9% Karma9% Karma

See you all later - make sure you all come and say hello.

Saving Sabbath Bloody Sabbath to the end for you John.

rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

Baz ... you will hear us before you see us ... lmao   See you later ... woop woop!                                                                                                                                                                             
rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

Great Gig ... man those guys rocked! esp the lead guitarist ... wow! lol Was cool seeing the amount of BMers there ... see you at the next gig ;)                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Sounds good alex hope you didnt get drunk lol                                                                                                                                                                             
feistygirl's Profile
feistygirl

In: Rochdale

Some seriously fab toooons and the drumming was pretty darn good as well as the company                                                                                                                                                                                 
rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

Me drunk Clint ... perish the thought! lmao   Although, I drunk some concotion ... yuck! lol   Good night though Clint, shame you didnt get there ... missed me birthday kiss! lol                                                                                                                                                                             
DTR30's Profile
DTR30

Guys, thanks for making the effort to get to the gig - was really good seeing so many of you there.....I take my hat off....

This was the first gig in 7 months and only the second ever so it will get even better.

Catch you all soon.

Baz
rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

Keep us updated Baz Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
DTR30's Profile
DTR30

If anybody is interested here are the you tube clips..

War Pigs: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QILzPe4U4iU

Crazy Train: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P7TETypm_B0

Symptom Of The Universe: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fme3lJWe8YI

Neon Knights: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V46tDQRLwTM

Paranoid: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7tNwvj_oyJ0

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8594 seconds. There are 877 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption