How to please

42 Posts | Latest reply on 18/09/2010 22:05:01 by Sandi | Go to original / last post
wheelbarrow's Profile
wheelbarrow

In: Cardigan
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Is there a particular way in which to insert or add photos to a post
TIA                                                                                                                                                                             
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

In: Near Driffield

dont think its aloud WB  every time ive done some one took em off mate                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
73% Karma73% Karma 73% Karma73% Karma

I've seen Matt do it. Otherwise link to a picture in an album Facebook, Flickr or Photobucket, which is allowed.                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

its allowed... but most people c*ck it up and post a photo that's 10 miles wide and destroys the site layout.   If you know how to do it then feel free, just make sure the photo is a suitable size!   Find the photo you want online, right click on it, click properties and copy the ADDRESS of it.  Then paste this address into the internet address bar in your browser.  You'll get the photo opened up on it's own.  Nice eh?  Ok, now right click ON THE IMAGE (not the address) and click copy.  You can now paste into BM...                                                                                                                                                                                
Matt's Profile
Matt

Try using the image I just posted as an example.                                                                                                                                                                             
wheelbarrow's Profile
wheelbarrow

Thanks Matt Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

I hope this works lol                                                                                                                                                                                
wheelbarrow's Profile
wheelbarrow

Right I put the pic in using IE and the pic was visible, gone back to Chrome and no pic, Its trickery I tell you. Back to practising then. LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

In: Leeds

Nooooo!  My fancy HTC Desire has been superseded!!

I want a HTC Desire HD now!                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Nooooo!  My fancy HTC Desire has been superseded!! I want a HTC Desire HD now!   Is there a translator in the house?  Confused   Wheely, did you resize the photo before trying to upload it? The post size is slightly larger than usual, making me think that the pic was too big to fit and perhaps that's why it didn't show.                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Cos_122.jpg picture by shadowfaxgb

wheelbarrow's Profile
wheelbarrow

Kwak - no I didn't resize, I uploaded using Chrome and could see the photo, but when I tried to view it in IE there was nothing. So I did a test and uploaded using IE, I could see it in IE but not Chrome, weird or what.

Oh and I can't help in translating Geoff's post Clown                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Well that pic of mine was using chrome, no probems                                                                                                                                                                             
Blackberry's Profile
Blackberry

In: Warrington
40% Karma40% Karma 40% Karma40% Karma

Here's my attempt...............     Whooo hooo I did it Star                                                                                                                                                                             
wheelbarrow's Profile
wheelbarrow

Is it there                                                                                                                                                                             
wheelbarrow's Profile
wheelbarrow

Matt's Profile
Matt

wheels... the photo you tried to use (http://s4.postimage.org/7Yblr-56cc2f61.jpg) is hosted by a company that PREVENTS YOU from using their images directly.   You can only see their image if you've visited their site and have relevant session details hidden in your browser.   Hence you could see if and nobody else could (not even yourself when you'd opened Chrome).   Just remember that most of these image hosting sites are smart enough to prevent you from stealing their bandwidth.                                                                                                                                                                             
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

lets see                                                                                                                                                                              
Matt's Profile
Matt

easy eh?  Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7031 seconds. There are 804 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption