Booze,Spewz and Snooze Rally

30 Posts | Latest reply on 18/10/2010 20:54:30 by fastjock | Go to original / last post
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Wow thats some ride!  hope the weather's kind to ya!   Yeh, hopefully catch up with you before Beermonsters!    Tek care and if I don't spk before.. have a good rally!                                                                                                                                                                                 
fastjock's Profile
fastjock

In: Ripon

Have ridden further to it , when i lived in Hampshire , got trophy for furthest travelled 679miles on a GS500 wi bikerlind (ex-wife) as pilly , couple from Gloucester-shire were only about 20mile less than us , that was 1 of the coldest year's that i've been to Dunbeath , worst part o the ride was freezing fog from the borders up to Newtonmore , rode for 60mile wi the visor open as it had frosted up inside and out .
kazninja's Profile
kazninja

In: nottingham

Duns - wheres the link to it on events - not that far away?   Fraid Bonny Scotalnd a bit too far for me yet !!                                                                                                                                                                             
fastjock's Profile
fastjock

Bonny Scotland bit too far - never !!!! the GS500 was my 1st big bike which i had bought 2 weeks b4 going up to Dunbeath                                                                                                                                                                              
kazninja's Profile
kazninja

Hey FJ - only been riding 4 months ......   done over 400 miles in last two weeks though - so getting there lol !!                                                                                                                                                                             
fastjock's Profile
fastjock

it's all down to your own confidence KN , always best to keep within your comfort zone , i'd always had bikes since i was 17 , most of them just for blatting about the farms that i worked on , only passed my DA 3months b4 going to Dunbeath on the GS500
kazninja's Profile
kazninja

good for u hon - well done - getting better and better lol !1 and faster and faster as much as the 125 will let me lol !!                                                                                                                                                                              
fastjock's Profile
fastjock

bike loaded ready for an early start in the morning . Dunbeath here i come                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

Nice one Dugald!!Thumbs Up
Have a great time, you deserve it hun... ride safe Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
fastjock's Profile
fastjock

had a great weekend , spent most o the weekend with some peeps from Orkney brilliant laugh , was good to see cent again , and to meet purplekaren . weather was pretty good for a change quite mild too , 1st time i havn't woken up frozen to the bone .                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3750 seconds. There are 1064 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption