Booze,Spewz and Snooze Rally

30 Posts | Latest reply on 18/10/2010 20:54:30 by fastjock | Go to original / last post
fastjock's Profile
fastjock

In: Ripon
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Dunbeath, Caithness , Scotland. 15th-17th October 2010 , a good little rally , can be a tad cold tho , some good warm clothes and a good fill of alcohol and you don't really notice the cold too much .                                                                                                                                                                             
dunans's Profile
dunans

In: southport

ill be at sheepshaggers in farndon (between wrexham and chester) was there last year and scraped ice of me bike seat sunday morning :)                                                                                                                                                                             
fastjock's Profile
fastjock

I've been to Booze Spewz n Snooze on a number of occasions , have had to crack the ice off the tent zip to get out                                                                                                                                                                              
dunans's Profile
dunans

In: southport

i can imagine, its even colder up there . was lovely in wales last year but cold at night                                                                                                                                                                             
VFRbabe's Profile
VFRbabe

In: Skye

Wont be able to make it up this year, but was there a few years ago, brilliant rally, but i think hell must have frozen over the weekend i was there, it was that cold!!! Lol!                                                                                                                                                                              
fastjock's Profile
fastjock

http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=1060                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

Just  hit the space bar after the URL (address) then it underlines it and it's clickable.    http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=1060                                                                                                                                                                               
fastjock's Profile
fastjock

nice 1 Kwak cheers will have to remember that in future                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

Y W FJ                                                                                                                                                                             
fastjock's Profile
fastjock

refreshing , thought some o u peeps from the homeland would b up 4 this 1                                                                                                                                                                             
fastjock's Profile
fastjock

less than 3 weeks to go                                                                                                                                                                             
fastjock's Profile
fastjock

bump                                                                                                                                                                             
fastjock's Profile
fastjock

refreshing . looking like billy no mates on events calendar , just as well i know plenty o peeps in Dunbeath , and some others going up from Ripon too .                                                                                                                                                                             
fastjock's Profile
fastjock

hoping these temps stay for next weekend . only 6 sleeps to go , wow 3 of us on events calendar                                                                                                                                                                              
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

lol... have a gud un Dugald!  I'm sure you will Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
fastjock's Profile
fastjock

i will do Karen , will be drinking wi mates that i havn't seen for 2 or 3 yrs , so will be a fare ole sesh , think Sam(cent) will be there too                                                                                                                                                                              
Karey's Profile
Karey

Awwwww sounds good hun!  It's nice to catch up with your mates,eh?
Say hello to Sam from me!   I'm gonna be in Scotland, but not at the rally! lol.  Im going to Glasgow to Madhats for the Kilmarnock rideout this weekend!.                                                                                                                                                                             
fastjock's Profile
fastjock

Kilmarnock rideout a bit early for me to come along to, will prob just b surfacing wi mega hangover or packing up the bike at that time , wrong side o country too i'll be coming down the M90 then onto the A68 . Will say hi to Sam for you                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

Aye right.. I just googled the Spewz rally... i didn't realise it was so far up!  Almost an afternoon rideout for Sam!!  lol    Did you go to the Wildcats rally this year?    I haven't seen Sam on here for ages..altho i think he was in Chat this week, anyways tell him i might catch him at East Leeds at Easter! lol   And I'll probs see you at Beermonsters?   :o)                                                                                                                                                                                 
fastjock's Profile
fastjock

a fare ride for me at 425miles one way , Sam will prob be on the ferry for longer than he'll be riding . defo see ya at beermonsters if not b4 . never made it to wildcat was skint at the time                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7969 seconds. There are 676 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption