new levers

45 Posts | Latest reply on 26/09/2010 20:04:14 by yamahama | Go to original / last post
retrofan's Profile
retrofan

In: pontefract
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hi Julie, I'd stick to the pazzo one's, better quality or maybe the harris ones, levers are expensive due to the casing and machining required.   i wouldn't touch anything from china either, i'm in engineering and they haven't got the quality right of the metals, we had some alloy from china and it wouldn't weld correctly, hope this helps.                                                                                                                                                                             
julie j's Profile
julie j

In: Harrogate

thanks Retro, think i will go with the genuine article, I think they are going to make a big difference, just need to plan a good long day out and give them a road test when they are on!                                                                                                                                                                             
kwackers05's Profile
kwackers05

In: Mid Wales
29% Karma29% Karma 29% Karma29% Karma

hi julie , i had short pazzo's on my r1 ,and changed to the long ones ,if your around next week while i'm up in harrogate you try the span on them ,before you buy no trouble                                                                                                                                                                               
julie j's Profile
julie j

In: Harrogate

that is a cracking reet brill idea!have you still got your shorties?could buy them off you if i like them.                                                                                                                                                                             
yamahama's Profile
yamahama

In: leicestershire

6ypsey have you sorted your levers out yet? Which bit are you confused about?                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.1563 seconds. There are 869 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption