Black Rats Charity Ride Out Attendees

33 Posts | Latest reply on 21/09/2010 17:03:43 by Nutkin68 | Go to original / last post
Doh Boy's Profile
Doh Boy

In: Prestwick
14% Karma14% Karma 14% Karma14% Karma

Sorry guys didn't make it, as Dunans says it was lashing down at Newcastle (Heart and Soul Rally) so by the time I had packed all my wet gear away I just headed for home, despite having my T shirt. Good to hear that peps were giving to the cause, despite not taking part I had already given my donation.                                                                                                                                                                             
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

In: Newton Aycliffe
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

It was a wet afternoon Doh Boy so you probably did the right thing mate. I don't think there was anywhere near the 5000 expected but they'd all donated too so they must have raised a small fortune Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
GT63's Profile
GT63

In: Catterick

I've just collected almost 30 full buckets of cash, amount raised should be displayed on the www.blackratfund.org  website and their Facebook page. Pics already going up on Facebook from participants and organiser.
  What a brilliant day!   Thanks to all who contributed xxx                                                                                                                                                                             
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

In: Birmingham

Glad you had a good and profitable time GTThumbs Up So sorry we didn't get to make it today, we were rallying and got up late and hung over.Dead   Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
84% Karma84% Karma 84% Karma84% Karma

BL was Ki swimming again lol                                                                                                                                                                              
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

In: Birmingham

LOL......oh yes. He is a grass swimmer, and I am a dance floor swimmer. LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
84% Karma84% Karma 84% Karma84% Karma

mmm pics wud be good lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull

I was there with 3 others, took 143 pics according to my phone so will put some on in the week, and yep, the tshirts are fab quality, wore it over my leathers and altho it was a medium and I had several layers on, it didnt stretch at all so well chuffed :-))))   One I was with is a sargeant at Cattarick and he said they had  just short of 4,500 riders, so not bad at all !!  Left at 9am in lashing rain  up the M6 to get to Cattarick and got soaked lots that day, but didnt care a jot, was proud to be a part of it as was all the bikers there - great day !!
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

Have added pics to this event...                                                                                                                                                                             
GT63's Profile
GT63

Thanks Nutkin.....I'll go have a look now>>>>>   And I'm glad you enjoyed the event. They are already talking about running it again next year....will be even bigger when the lads are back!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

Sure I spotted you GT63 whilst I was hanging off the bike taking pics on my phone, well done collecting all those buckets, a mean feat in itself !   I will be there again supporting it next year, can't wait for the lads to get back  home again, too many are getting lost now :-(
GT63's Profile
GT63

Should know by the end of the week exactly how much was raised.....I'll let you know Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

Cheers for that GT63 Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4063 seconds. There are 1197 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption