Black Rats Charity Ride Out Attendees

33 Posts | Latest reply on 21/09/2010 17:03:43 by Nutkin68 | Go to original / last post
Doh Boy's Profile
Doh Boy

In: Prestwick
14% Karma14% Karma 14% Karma14% Karma

The Black Rat Fund is holding a Black Rat Charity Rideout which will take place on Sunday, 19 September 2010 in Catterick Garrison  Please add your name if your attending -                                                                                                                                                                             
GT63's Profile
GT63

In: Catterick
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Not riding, but shaking a bucket somewhere enroute   Give me a nod if you see me Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Doh Boy's Profile
Doh Boy

Will do On the ride out at 11.00 Have fun shaking your bucket                                                                                                                                                                             
GT63's Profile
GT63

Probably be at Scotch Corner services at the end of the ride trapping passing motorists about that time.....with a heavy blue bucket and my van!
Over 5000 signed up so far I believe                                                                                                                                                                               
limeninja9's Profile
limeninja9

In: Liverpool

See everyone there!!   (or not,,,)                                                                                                                                                                             
Doh Boy's Profile
Doh Boy

ln9, are you on the run and if so what time.                                                                                                                                                                             
GT63's Profile
GT63

As I didn't get a pilly (and I'm trying to raise money for charidee) I won't be in leathers   So look out for the bird in the outrageously short skirt, thigh boots and a big blue bucket.......and throw money at me! Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Doh Boy's Profile
Doh Boy

I'll keep a GOOD look out for you LOL   Shouldn't be hard to miss Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

In: Newton Aycliffe

There's about 10 of us booked in for the 12.30 slot Thumbs Up

Weather looks horrendous so just as well it's only an hour run!                                                                                                                                                                             
Ki's Profile
Ki

In: North Notts

Weather doesn't look to bad (XC weather) - still hoping to make it but at a rally near Retford this weekend so might not be in a fit state Sunday morning... Sick

If we don't make it hope everyone has a fab day and raises loadsa dosh Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

Met office shows black clouds here, lashing down and 16mph winds to get the rain nice and horizontal. Waterproofs in top box just in case me thinks Big smile

With 5000 bikes riding out it's sure to make a lot of dosh and my son was lucky enough to return unscathed but not so with some of his mates. If anyone's thinking of ordering  a T-shirt bythe way they're good quality (Fruit of the loom) and really smart. Never had mine off my back since I got it, might be worn out by Sunday lol                                                                                                                                                                             
GT63's Profile
GT63

Fantastic weather today.....hope it holds for tomorrow!   The merchandise is indeed top quality Rusty   And just before 10am, and the departure of the first ridegroup of the day there is a low flypast over the runway at Marne Barracks by one of the Spitfires from the Battle of Britain Memorial Flight - this will be a sight not to be missed!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

Rusty, what t shirt is that then? Armed services in general or Black Rats and where does one order them?   http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_detai...ent_id=957   Attending:   Doh Boy GT63 limeninja9 RustyKnight Ki (maybe)                                                                                                                                                                             
GT63's Profile
GT63

http://shop.blackratfund.org/shop.asp?cid=13 Thats the link for t-shirts, but there is other merchandise on the site too Kwak                                                                                                                                                                             
GT63's Profile
GT63

Merchandise will also be available tomorrow at Marne Barracks starting point and from the Tourist Information Centre in Richmond                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Thanks for the link GT Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

Just back, well organised and great to see people out in the street giving their support ;-)                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Rusty did you get any photos?                                                                                                                                                                              
dunans's Profile
dunans

In: southport

hope you didnt all get a soaking like i did on my way back from newcatle                                                                                                                                                                              
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

No Sandi I only took videos! 

Missed your question on the T-Shirts, you can order them direct from The Black Rats homepage or the 'help for heroes' site, very smart indeedy Thumbs Up

They're Black Rats T-Shirts, not army ones by the way!                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7500 seconds. There are 677 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption