14 Posts | Latest reply on 24/04/2007 15:11:02 by RC | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

YOU KNOW YOU ARE LIVING IN 2007 when... 1.    You accidentally enter your password on the microwave.   2.    You haven't played Solitaire or Poker with real cards in years.   3.    You have a list of 15 phone numbers to reach your family of 3.   4.    You e-mail the person who works at the desk next to you.  5. Your reason for not staying in touch with friends and family is that they don't have e-mail addresses.  6. You pull up in your own driveway and use your mobile phone to see if anyone is home to help you carry in the groceries.  7. Every advert on television has a web site at the bottom of the screen.  8. Leaving the house without your mobile phone, which you didn't have the first 20 or 30 years of your life, is now a cause for panic and you turn around to go and get it.  10. You get up in the morning and go on-line before getting your coffee.  11. You start tilting your head sideways to smile. Smile  12 You're reading this and nodding and laughing.  13. Even worse, you know exactly to whom you are going to forward this list to.  14. You are too busy to notice there was no #9.  15. You actually scrolled back up to check that there wasn't #9 on this list.  AND NOW YOU ARE LAUGHING - gouranga                                                                                                                                                                             
Sexysmirnoff's Profile
Sexysmirnoff

In: Dudley

lmao i guess im just sad x                                                                                                                                                                             
Moxey77's Profile
Moxey77

In: Stourport-on-Sev

Seen this before, but it gets me every time LOL

Sexysmirnoff's Profile
Sexysmirnoff

In: Dudley

lol nice one croc  x                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

omg, you know me so wellLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

yeh but 2 wheels the old ones are the good ones WinkWinkWinkWink                                                                                                                                                                             
Moxey77's Profile
Moxey77

In: Stourport-on-Sev

Diane's not old LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
Di's Profile
Di

you're not old!!! just checked Big smile you're younger than me!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

put my foot in my mouth again - anyone over 30 old according to my nephew :)                                                                                                                                                                              
Di's Profile
Di

LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

In: derbyshire

lol croc sooooo very true......... about the list i mean and not the foot in mouth bit !!!! had to laugh cos when son is on msn upstairs i e mail or bring the chat box thingy up  from downstairs to tell him teas ready, cos if i shout up he takes no notice !!!!!!!!!!!   Wacko                                                                                                                                                                             
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

In: hinckley

gotta say i have been known to phone my son to wake him up in the morning and ask what he wants for brekky!!! x                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

In: derbyshire

lol witchy i tried that but jak switches his phone off an goes back to sleep !!!!! he has to be out the house for 8 05 if hes had a shower nite before he gets up at 7 55 has a wash brekkie teeth done an hes gone !! if he needs a shower in the morn he gets up early then 7 50 !!! jaks deffo a nite person he seems to wake up bout 9. pm an im a mornin one up at 6 most days but bed earlyish,                                                                                                                                                                               
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

brill croc yep did laugh at them all lol nice one                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5176 seconds. There are 1132 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption