Classic Show Staffs - 16th 17th Oct

74 Posts | Latest reply on 18/10/2010 14:03:55 by kazninja | Go to original / last post
Rob1050's Profile
Rob1050

In: Redditch
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

SATURDAY                                        SUNDAYYamahama                                          WraithBikeabilShadowfax Timeout jpharley and his bosspaulXXX Rob1050 & Clarissa                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
73% Karma73% Karma 73% Karma73% Karma

SATURDAY                                        SUNDAY

Yamahama                                          Wraith
Bikeabil
ShadowfaxTimeout
jpharley and his boss
paulXXX
Rob1050 & Clarissa
Wills +2 or 3

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Sorry didn't get to meet up with everyone, day cut short for me Unhappy                                                                                                                                                                             
yamahama's Profile
yamahama

In: leicestershire

it's green erm shall I or not?.................                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

yes yes yes yes yes yes yes (BJ told me it was a Kawasaki!)                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
65% Karma65% Karma 65% Karma65% Karma

you know you want to get it bought, nice to meet every one today who was there, not sure how many but there was a good few                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
95% Karma95% Karma 95% Karma95% Karma

sorry not got to chat to you all but as RC said we had to leave sooner than expected

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I was there, but never saw anyone, its a few years since I was there, gob smacked at how big it is now                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
95% Karma95% Karma 95% Karma95% Karma

Thought it was quiet comepared to the last 3 or 4 shows what bit I got to see                                                                                                                                                                              
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
73% Karma73% Karma 73% Karma73% Karma

From the number of cars in the car park, it looked better attended than the last few I've been to. There again, I tend to go more often on the Sunday, maybe Saturdays are always busier?
Nice to see some old and new faces, and some of the usual suspects are now on the event photos.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

There were quite a few old boys lugging engines, crankcases etc back to their cars on old shopping trollies and sack trucks and that was at 1pm

Saturday for the bargains I guess, nothing left on the Sunday?                                                                                                                                                                             
anneka56's Profile
anneka56

In: Stockport

I was there  and  was  loads more people  there  than there was in April                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

Great day mooching about , dosapointed i didnt get a penguin hat though |:(                                                                                                                                                                              
kazninja's Profile
kazninja

In: nottingham

Hi good to meet u all again, fraid my card had a little bit of a battering lol !!                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4531 seconds. There are 578 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption