time for me to say goodbye

30 Posts | Latest reply on 08/10/2010 17:07:08 by RC | Go to original / last post
kaw600's Profile
kaw600

In: Doncaster
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

be lucky RC take care be happy . if not come back Cry

jabecs's Profile
jabecs

In: London

NOOOOOOOOOOO you can't leave us RC Cry

If you have to go you better stay in touch young lady !!!! Best wishes for the future to you both though xxxxxxxxx

RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

aww thanks nut n jen n jabs n everyone else, i will do my best to be at mcn next year ive just got a lot on  and so busy now my step daughter has moved in with me shes 14, and i need to spend more time with my family and cookie is brill never loved someone as much as i love him, i will keep in touch with u all just bare with me...

all my love to you all Amanda xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

anneka56's Profile
anneka56

In: Stockport

Bye RC XXX Have a long and happy life Hug Hope to bump into you one day xxx
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
74% Karma74% Karma 74% Karma74% Karma

Good luck, but its not good bye. If you think we'll let you get away from our clutches you're wrong, OK?   Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

how the hell did i miss this topic?  I must have slept for a few days straight lol.   Really sad that you're leaving, but understand why.  Like everyone else, I wish you all the best and hope you continue enjoying your new found happiness.   Hope to see you around in the next year if  i get over to the UK                                                                                                                                                                             
feistygirl's Profile
feistygirl

In: Rochdale

Aww hunny am so sad to see you go from BM, you have introduced me to some right nutters on here Big smile   Love you loads chick!  Take care and keep in touch Cry   and shame on you Matt  Ouch                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Bye, RC. Thanks for all the laffsLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Oh looks like i missed this post !! Good luck RC where ever & what ever you do have ! REAL GREAT FUN   Beer  Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

Thanks vent hun xxx                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3906 seconds. There are 753 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption