Geordie Hog Heart Soul Rally ~ Newcastle Racecourse

24 Posts | Latest reply on 20/09/2010 22:44:44 by badger59 | Go to original / last post
BOBKAT's Profile
BOBKAT

In: Burns Country
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Finally I managed to get my lap top cranked up Wacko.  Well Heart & Soul was a VERY tame rally, we certainly managed to alter that lol Party.  It was so goooooood to meet Badger and Miss Von....saloud(lolWink) you are a really beautiful couple.  Dunans and Vi don't forget I'm a bridesmaid Cool (Glad my crossbow of luuuuuvvvvv worked lol)  Shame everyone didn't get together as usual, these things happen I suppose - plans don't always pan out.  All in all a bloody good weekend was had by all Hug thanks everyone xxxxx
missvondarkness's Profile
missvondarkness

In: weston-super-mar

im looking forward to recieving me certificate and medal for my entertaining and winning performance lol  xx                                                                                                                                                                             
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

In: Birmingham

So please you guys had a great time Thumbs Up  the pics are fab.  Liking the new profile pic Miss x
badger59's Profile
badger59

In: Newton Abbot

OMG!!! Sorry Katie I missed your name how could i forget our own  Nigella lol ps don't forget i had a part to play with miss so i want a share of the certificate lol                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.1563 seconds. There are 1174 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption