Seeing into space

20 Posts | Latest reply on 11/09/2010 21:54:19 by WheelyNealy | Go to original / last post
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-11213528   Some great entries of a photo competition.  Absolutely stunning photos that any photographer, amateur to professional, will appreciate.                                                                                                                                                                             
madhat's Profile
madhat

In: glasgow
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

hey thanks for that ma youngest just started a course that takes in photographey so a pass it on   PS a just know she going to need the most expensive camera going for xmass lmao kids ehhhhhhh                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Yes it looks superb it does..                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

let me know if you need any advice Madhatters                                                                                                                                                                             
ridingsmall's Profile
ridingsmall

In: southampton

beautiful is this planet that we live on and even more so the view we have when we take the time. splendid matt, thoughtful post                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

Makes you realise how big the universe is.  There's no doubt at all that there's other lifeform out there and I'd love for us to find it before I die.                                                                                                                                                                             
darylt's Profile
darylt

In: Halesowen
13% Karma13% Karma 13% Karma13% Karma

Cheers for the link Matt, some beautiful photography. Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

omg what amazing photography, quite breathtaking to say the least... my pal does pictures of nebula in pastels... and thats something special to see...   the universe is vast... and i agree with what matt said, there has to be more life form, id be extremely disappointed if there wasnt...   Approve                                                                                                                                                                             
violetinferno's Profile
violetinferno

In: Hull

stunning...so glad i took the time to look...thanks Matt                                                                                                                                                                              
cw's Profile
cw

In: Manchester
27% Karma27% Karma 27% Karma27% Karma

Thanks Matt some wonderful pics

Phil's Profile
Phil

In: Liverpool

Reminds me of many happy nights at the observatory we had a uni. Odd I know studying cosmology as part of an IT degree but is was a build your own degree course.                                                                                                                                                                             
catman61's Profile
catman61

In: Tamworth

totally amazing pics                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

How does it move on to other photos? I can't get it off the first photo. Wacko                                                                                                                                                                             
geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

In: Leeds

You need to press play Kwak.

Awesome Matt.                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

PML ta Geoff. Why don't they use WORDS instead of symbols!  I felt like I was in that joke, 'How to amuse an idiot, PTO'   Good photos.                                                                                                                                                                                     
Roachy's Profile
Roachy

In: West Yorks

Stunning photos and very thought provoking. Quite scary when you start to think about just big space really is and yeah, surely there can't just be us in it.                                                                                                                                                                              
rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

In: Manchester

Amazing pics Matt ... (almost as good as mine..lol)   Makes you realise, just how small we really are compared to all thats around us Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Enola's Profile
Enola

In: Birmingham

Wow....also glad I took the time to check the link out...amazing pictures.

Timeout's Profile
Timeout

In: Midlands
15% Karma15% Karma 15% Karma15% Karma

My sort of photo's. you would need a really good telescope to even see this stuff let alone take a picture of it, and you would need a camera attached to the scope.                                                                                                                                                                               
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

In: Near Driffield

Wow !     ok quick question to all the camera types out there   i have a Canon power shot sx100IS   i have tried to take photos of the nights sky but all i get is white noise  ! ive tried longer exposures with manual mode but then all i get is the odd star but it looks shite  any good sensible advice /ideas  as to what im doing wrong ?                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7656 seconds. There are 852 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption