Thieving Scumbags

25 Posts | Latest reply on 10/09/2010 22:38:46 by violetinferno | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

They deserve all they get am afraid..

DG99's Profile
DG99

In: Nottingham

Yes it is a sad fact of life that these sort of people think its their basic right to rob and thieve for a living.  They see nothing wrong with that and their friends think they are a latter day Robin Hood who should be admired for sticking their two fingers up to 'the man'.  Unfortunately its the poor tax paying, law abiding folk who suffer most from these 'scallywags'. 

My opinion?  Shoot the cretins who spawned these miserable apologies for human kind and we wouldn't have half the problems we have nowadays, benefit scroungers, teenage girls claiming housing cos they get up the duff, pox ridden teenage yobs running riot on inner city estates..........

Oooops I'm ranting..... nurse wheres my medication?  Evil Smile

fxr swas's Profile
fxr swas

In: South Shields
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

I'm sure the new government are responding to the social problems in this country and will make everything nice, bit like camberwick green or trumpton ,cool                                                                                                                                                                             
anneka56's Profile
anneka56

In: Stockport

I want to marry Windy miller  Wacko                                                                                                                                                                             
violetinferno's Profile
violetinferno

In: Hull

if anyone nicked my bike or dare i say it my car, then i hope they at least get seriously injured....that's justice!!!!                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.1875 seconds. There are 838 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption