There's something I need to tell you but its really hard to say

21 Posts | Latest reply on 05/10/2010 22:02:34 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
marsey's Profile
marsey

In: South Cumbria
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

ken dodd's dad's dogs dead.                                                                                                                                                                              
earthwind's Profile
earthwind

In: Liverpool

lol this could be a very good thread

How about " its not you its me"

giantdog's Profile
giantdog

In: Derby

What about my particular favourite   it's not you it's me, well, actually it is you                                                                                                                                                                             
brigadoon's Profile
brigadoon

In: Basingstoke

Love it Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
earthwind's Profile
earthwind

lol giant dog great mainds think alike and fools never differ

giantdog's Profile
giantdog

what about

Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis

that's pretty difficult too

Clap                                                                                                                                                                             
giantdog's Profile
giantdog

yeah, i know. I googled it cus I'm a bit fick                                                                                                                                                                             
earthwind's Profile
earthwind

its better if you break it down lmao and kick it a couple of time                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

She sells seashells on the seashore                                                                                                                                                                             
GreasyTony's Profile
GreasyTony

In: Camberley
19% Karma19% Karma 19% Karma19% Karma

Through three cheese trees three free fleas flew. While these fleas flew, freezy breeze blew. Freezy breeze made these three trees freeze. Freezy trees made these trees' cheese freeze. Thats what made these three free fleas sneeze.                                                                                                                                                                                 
GreasyTony's Profile
GreasyTony

Or even ... What do you know about tweetle beetles? Well... When tweetle beetles fight, it's called a tweetle beetle battle. And when they battle in a puddle, it's a tweetle beetle puddle battle. AND when tweetle beetles battle with paddles in a puddle, they call it a tweetle beetle puddle paddle battle. When beetles battle beetles in a puddle paddle battle and the beetle battle puddle is a puddle in a bottle......they call this a tweetle beetle bottle puddle paddle battle muddle. When beetles fight these battles in a bottle with their paddles and the bottle's on a poodle and the poodle's eating noodles......they call this a muddle puddle tweetle poodle beetle noodle bottle paddle battle. When a fox is in the bottle where the tweetle beetles battle with their paddles in a puddle on a noodle-eating poodle, THIS is what they call... ...a tweetle beetle noodle poodle bottled paddled muddled duddled fuddled wuddled fox in socks sir                                                                                                                                                                              
marsey's Profile
marsey

In: South Cumbria

I'd pour whatever grog you are drinking away
GreasyTony, while you still can. lol                                                                                                                                                                             
GreasyTony's Profile
GreasyTony

I dont think it would be any easier to say even if I was stone cold sober mate. Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
2Tdreamin's Profile
2Tdreamin

In: Rugby

You need to see a doctor GT. I know just the one ...Seuss. Got me tongue twistin wiv my kids many moons ago. :)                                                                                                                                                                             
kazninja's Profile
kazninja

In: nottingham

one of my old fav's from vet skool - deoxyriboneucleicacid... or .....DNA - rolls off the tongue ....not !!                                                                                                                                                                             
limeninja9's Profile
limeninja9

DNA rolls of the tongue.   Saying nothing.                                                                                                                                                                             
VFRbabe's Profile
VFRbabe

In: Skye

Fuzzy duck, duckie fuzz.  Repeat over and over! Lol!                                                                                                                                                                              
red_daytona's Profile
red_daytona

In: Northallerton

fuzzy duck, the old drinking game. Years since I played that!                                                                                                                                                                             
DriftnSlide's Profile
DriftnSlide

In: Belfast/Larne

Seven slippery sams, sliding down a ski slope.

WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

In: Near Driffield

im not pheasant plucker im a  pheasant pluckers son  im just plucking pheasants till the pheasant plucker comes                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8125 seconds. There are 1383 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption