How accurate are sizings for Frank Thomas Leathers

10 Posts | Latest reply on 06/09/2010 22:38:19 by cherrybabe | Go to original / last post
cherrybabe's Profile
cherrybabe

In: Tell you later
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hi there   can anyone shed any light on this for me please.  I have seen a set of brand new Frank Thomas Leathers on ebay.  I dont have the option to try on.  How accurate are the sizings?    Many thanks                                                                                                                                                                             
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

In: Newton Aycliffe

cherrybabe you're better off asking the seller to take measurements for you. I've bought two pairs of trousers for my son based on the label size and they're too small for his pet hamster!                                                                                                                                                                             
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

Cherry - try finding a bike shop that sells FT leathers & give em a try on. Will give you more of an idea of their sizings.   Welcome to BM BTW Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
cherrybabe's Profile
cherrybabe

Many thanks both x                                                                                                                                                                             
cherrybabe's Profile
cherrybabe

trouble is bidding on ebay ends tonight & i cant resist a bargain! lol! x                                                                                                                                                                             
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

well, you can always take a gamble on them & if you win em & they don't fit right, you can always put em back on ebay? Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
DG99's Profile
DG99

In: Nottingham

Ok well I can say that the FT jacket I bought for a lady friend of mine was a great fit for her size, not sure if that helps but the size on the label was the correct size for her.                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Yes thats right n sell them again if they dont fit..                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

form experience in the guys clothing with FT it has been the ones that always fit at the size they say they are.   Just bare in mind that leathers will stretch a little sometimes up one size....especially if the wearer before was kidding herself when she bought them lol.....   lol, not that I'm implying that any woman would refuse to buy the correct size and opt for the one she insists she is LOL   Ouch ok I'll be quiet now    LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
cherrybabe's Profile
cherrybabe

johnnytb - unfortunatly u r right in my case!  i thk i am being a bit ambitious!!!  & i lost the bid - oh well.  thanks all.  with current weather i may grab another bargain! x                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4070 seconds. There are 1230 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption