Squires Annual Bike Show 25 - 26 Sept 2010

61 Posts | Latest reply on 28/09/2010 10:03:07 by Sandi | Go to original / last post
retrofan's Profile
retrofan

In: pontefract
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

The stunt show was brilliant this afternoon, Thumbs Up, well worth watching.

zeds not dead's Profile
zeds not dead

In: Holmfirth

yep stunt show today was top fun - crackers the lot of them.. jealous  - you bet i am  Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

stunt guys were fab.. ive uploaded some pics !! Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
retrofan's Profile
retrofan

yeah they were great, Thumbs Up, even thinking of going to their wheelie school for the day, now that will be fun.
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

i take it you had a blast on the simulator??? it looked fun!!! ... wheelie school sounds fun lol                                                                                                                                                                             
retrofan's Profile
retrofan

Nice photo's,  hey you've even got the back of my bike on one of them Cool.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

i did ............... erm.. which one lol..                                                                                                                                                                              
retrofan's Profile
retrofan

it's  in the back ground with the v8 chopper, red and white, with red polished wheels.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

im sure your bike was well worth its own pic.. however id chased that chopper up the field for pics lol... the pics dont do the ride justice.. it was gorgeous!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Where was everyone?   I didn't see any of the regular crowd. I thought some were camping at Squires, didn't see any flags or banners with Biker Match on them.   Saw the BikerFM radio station banner and a lad who works there, had a short chat with him.    Geordie Gal and her niece Geordie Lass spotted me just as I was leaving Squires, nice to meet you both sorry I couldn't stay longer.   Some brilliant photos there Geordie, thanks for adding them to the calendar. I tried to get some of the stunt riders but my camera is useless, just when I think I've got the photo I want I end up with a big open space and no photo lol.   I got a couple of good photos of the Red Bus Cafe (on *our ride out) on the A64.   *Thanks to DangerousBrian for the ride out and his mate John who lead the ride out and made me a lovely cuppa when we got back to mine. BTW lads, did your tea taste 'odd'? lol You used my decaf tea, the ordinary tea was in the cupboard.     If there are any members of BM going to Squires today I hope you will take some photos of the bikes in the show, for the calendar please? Cheers Sandi Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                                   
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

lovely to meet you kwak...  even though it was brief lol.. it was a fab day.. good weather.. and met some genuinely nice people again.  Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
retrofan's Profile
retrofan

yeah the v8 chopper was amazing, the engineering that went into it was superb.   got some freebies from the bike safe trailer, the free visor wipe will come in handy Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Oops, I've just realised I got your names back to front, sorry Geordie.   Retrofan, visor wipe? Is that the rubber sort that you put on to the finger of your glove? I had one of those and couldn't keep it on my gloves lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

LOL kwak not a prob Hun, I knew what you meant...!                                                                                                                                                                             
retrofan's Profile
retrofan

Hi Kwak, No, it's the V sponge type with a special cleaning cloth, you can buy them  for  afew quid in bike shops, but me being a yorkshire bloke, i like freebiesThumbs Up.                                                                                                                                                                             
timhall's Profile
timhall

In: LOWER DUNSFORTH

Hi Sandi, I went there this afternoon. Must have been after you left. I took a few photos of bikes, mainly old Jap stuff.                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Hi Tim, where have you been hiding?   LOL yep I left yesterday about 1:15   Will you be adding the photos to the event calendar? Big smile Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
retrofan's Profile
retrofan

The bike show today was good, a few nice classic jap bikes, a couple of cracking streetfighters aswell, i think there was more there today.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

BIG WELL DONE to Dozey.. he won runner up in best HARLEY category ............ woo hoo!!!
the Harley Sportster in my pics is Dozey on his bike..  nice ride Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
93% Karma93% Karma 93% Karma93% Karma

called in on way back from the Roaches weekend, a bit late but what i saw was good                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8584 seconds. There are 1489 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption