Squires Annual Bike Show 25 - 26 Sept 2010

61 Posts | Latest reply on 28/09/2010 10:03:07 by Sandi | Go to original / last post
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

LEEDS area   FREE ENTRYMost manufacturers represented by local dealerships as well as fun and games for the kids. Music and entertainment from 10am.   http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_detai...ent_id=749                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Hoping to get to this one always a good day out                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
90% Karma90% Karma 90% Karma90% Karma

This is the same weekend as the Roaches                                                                                                                                                                              
earthwind's Profile
earthwind

In: Liverpool
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

think i might try and get to this one see if i have the pennies                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

I will be going and a good ride out tooSmile                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Clinton mind you owe me an ice cream ......                                                                                                                                                                              
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
93% Karma93% Karma 93% Karma93% Karma

it's Roaches for me, any one want to ride down with me                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Bill are you going to wear your 'fancy dress' whilst riding me wonders                                                                                                                                                                              
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

Bill...I would ride to the Roaches with you... but you'll only leave me at the petrol station!!   pmsl...kidding hunHug...im taking the car to this one anywayLOL   If I weren't going to the Roaches, I would definately go to the Squires show tho... practically on  my doorstep and a good day out Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Ziggy was a star at the weekend Kaz i hope you gave him a good wee pat lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Karey's Profile
Karey

Thanks Jackie Hug    I certainly did!  He was really well behaved...until..I was all packed up ready to leave for home..and he wuddent start!!   Al and Mr P tried alsorts.. Al was just gonna use the kick-start ...and Ziggy started!!!!!   Hmmmmm methinks he dint wanna go home ...Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Me thinks he had taken a shine to Als bike ........................ if they have babies can i have 1 please lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Well Ian & I will be at the roaches on the Sat for the day & will prob do a ride over to Squires on the Sunday Morning ... anyone up for it ?                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

lmfao!!LOL...  Ziggy's babies wud be dwarfs.....oh no!!  not THOSE kinda dwarfs !!!   Lets not go there!! LETS KEEP THIS THREAD ON TOPIC!!!!    oooohhh Squires show..like i said.. I would've gone to this..   *hopes Mr GB hasn't seen the reference to dwarfs....shhhhhhhhh!* Shocked                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Ssssssshhhhhhh if he had he would want one lol

Good show folks if you can get your butt there :)

Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

BUMP                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

I still need a lift to this, if anyone can help please PM me. Saturday or Sunday, just for the day I'm not stopping over. Cheers Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

All being well I have a lift, thanks to a very kind gent Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Hope we see you there Kwak, fingers crossed I don't get victimised again this week I should be ok to ride ... I do notice that the wasps seem to be less this week than last                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Try changing your perfume or something Shell, you may be wearing something that attracts them.  It's unusual to be stung twice in such a short space of time                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7500 seconds. There are 1211 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption