PARKING TICKET!!!! on a BIKE???? you what?!

26 Posts | Latest reply on 03/10/2010 09:08:01 by Brian1 | Go to original / last post
geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

In: Leeds
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

That is a result RRH.  Congrats.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

thats reasonable - bloody tight fisted of the council to charge you the miserable parking fee mind - its going to cost them more to process it.

well done, good result.

Belgarth's Profile
Belgarth

In: Spalding

in London I parked in a bike bay at the end of the row and went and sat on the grass with my other half for a rest, warden came along, looked around then started to drag my front wheel out of the parking bay then wrote a ticket just as he started to stickit to the bike I informed him that I had it all on my phone. and also had a witness.   i reported that to the police guess what nothing happened.   and other time in our capital a car infront of me hit a cyclist I parked my bike to the side of the road,and did the my helped out the injured cyclist,  guess what I was hit with a ticket. this time I had nearly 40 witness and the warden still did not back down and said it was my fault for stopping to help.                                                                                                                                                                               
Rob1050's Profile
Rob1050

In: Redditch

In the first instance, I'd have assumed there was an attempted theft in progress and either called the police or tw*tted the idiot.   Both instances warrant a formal complaint.                                                                                                                                                                             
geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

In: Leeds

I'm with Rob.  If someone, be that a parking warden or not started dragging my bike about, they'd get a slap.                                                                                                                                                                             
Brian1's Profile
Brian1

In: Huddersfield

Result ! B traffic wardens shame two of my mates do that job lol.
As for moving yer bike - u tube or a tv show comes to mind lol.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4688 seconds. There are 609 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption