Had a great time thanks to.....

5 Posts | Latest reply on 03/09/2010 20:46:23 by brigadoon | Go to original / last post
Santa3644's Profile
Santa3644

In: Sidcup
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hi, just come back from a lovely holiday up in Scotland. Went up all on my own - well and the bike haha - to meet up with someone from a different biker dating site. Thought whilst up there I check out the the local BM community, only to discover that there are not yet regular meetings/ride outs in place Cry

Anyway managed to get in touch with Doh Boy, dumfriesdik and  6ypsy (near Sheffield) and met up with them: DB was so kind to take Dik, myself, my friend and his bros up to Oban on some fantastic roads, he took the effort to leave a rally for the day to show he his country!

Dik's been so kind to offer me his hospitality on my home journey and after a lovely ride along the west coast of Scotland I called in on him in Dumfries. We had a lovely evening and I hope to call him a good friend! My friend and Dik got on well and I know I call always call on Dik if in need and I will make the most effort to meet up again whenever we get the chance!!

My second sleep over LOL I stayed with a lovely lady near Sheffield which goes under the name of 6ypsy on this site. Again never met before, but that didn't stop this lady from offering me a bed to put my head down! I had yet another lovely evening which nothing can wipe out of my memories! I sincerely hope to find the time to meet up with her again too!

Both Dik and 6ypsy have not yet found a loving partner but I hope they will find that special person that I have found too!!!!

I know, that if they are in need I will be the first to open my heart and door to them! Thanks guys for treating me not only to a place to sleep but to wonderful conversation, laughter ehm and in one particular case a severe hang over (no I will not tell) boy did I feel rough the next day on the road Wacko

So that's that, I hope I have made everyone aware of some smashing people out there!!!!!!! Hug

dunans's Profile
dunans

In: southport

great to hear you had a good time and fellow BMers looked after you . you havent made me aware of some smashing people - ive met doe boy and 6ypsy at rallies and chatted a lot with dik in chat loads - all smashing people and theres plenty more too. as for the hangover ive no clue could easily be any of them (id guess 6ypsy tho lol) well done u smashing people :)                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
66% Karma66% Karma 66% Karma66% Karma

That's nice of you to tell us about your experiences Silke, perhaps you would like to add something to the testimonies page?   http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/misc/testimonies.asp                                                                                                                                                                             
Santa3644's Profile
Santa3644

In: Sidcup

@ dunans - lol no it was not 6ypsy haha but I tell you the next morn we counted 3 empty bottles of wine and several cans of lager (that's between 2 people hicks) I don't think I fell asleep more like passed out rofl hahaha

@ kwaks - mhm I have a look and maybe I can come up with a post on the testimonies :-)

I hope I don't have to move up Scotland to set up meets haha but I know madhat is trying!!!!!!Clap

brigadoon's Profile
brigadoon

In: Basingstoke

Great to hear you had such a great time Silke, look forward to seeing you soon Hug                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.2031 seconds. There are 732 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption