Hellooooooooo

15 Posts | Latest reply on 14/09/2010 16:09:15 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Princess Looby's Profile
Princess Looby

In: Woking
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Only recently found this site after chatting to a friend so had a nosy poke around and decided for my sins to sign up Wink So this is just a quickie to say hellooooooooooo and feel free to drop by my profile and say hi I don't bite (well maybe only on tuesdays.....)   Nice to meet you all Hug                                                                                                                                                                                 
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

WOW!! need me sunshades for that pink lol   Cool that's better.   Hi and welcome to the club Princess Looby Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Blackberry's Profile
Blackberry

In: Warrington
41% Karma41% Karma 41% Karma41% Karma

Hi again Princess Looby   A public welcome to you, I'm sure you'll fit in perfectly Thumbs Up   BB                                                                                                                                                                              
dunans's Profile
dunans

In: southport

hiya welcome to the site see u in chat :)                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
72% Karma72% Karma 72% Karma72% Karma

Ooo, princess. Do we have to call you Madam or Your Royal Highness? Welcome on board, but we don't stand on ceremonyLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

Most of them don't stand at all, legless mainly LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Think we all take a bow lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

ooooo royality.  BM is taking all sorts in now.  Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

(dons her sun glasses before typing lol)

Good day my gracious princess lol welcome to the mad house that is BM, join in with the rantings of the other folk and try to get yourself to the first event that you can , you'll meet loads of fab folk and have fun whilst doing it and we go to places that sell ice creams and everything :)

Oggy's Profile
Oggy

In: Ely. Cambs
52% Karma52% Karma 52% Karma52% Karma

OI OI Looby Lou!!! You found it then Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
kazninja's Profile
kazninja

In: nottingham

Hi welcome from another newbie.                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
59% Karma59% Karma 59% Karma59% Karma

looks like your laid on your side kaz can someone turn the picture round for her please                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Like that azwad song dont turn around lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Princess Looby's Profile
Princess Looby

In: Woking

Wow thanks everyone for the fab welcome Hug   Yeah thanks Oggy managed to find it thanks to you Big smile   I'm not really a Princess just so you know but if you feel an overwhelming desire to bow down before me then feel free to do so, it kinda makes me feel all special and gives me a nice warm feeling bit like when you pee yourself but on the inside LOL                                                                                                                                                                                 
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Royalty on bm caint get any betterBig smile   A big bow to you:)                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6091 seconds. There are 843 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption