Ride, Bmf tail end to Lakes BBQ 18th September

8 Posts | Latest reply on 16/09/2010 22:14:36 by Wraith750 | Go to original / last post
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
65% Karma65% Karma 65% Karma65% Karma

Anyone else want to go to Bmf at Lincolnshire show-ground in the morning and then on to lakes BBQ in afternoon with me on 18th September.                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I really want to go to the BMF, but not sure I can make the BBQ
I've never been to the BMF before.. can I meet up with anyone?  Doubt I will be going on Ziggy tho! lol   Do I need to get a ticket?                                                                                                                                                                             
Hull750Rider's Profile
Hull750Rider

In: Hull
9% Karma9% Karma 9% Karma9% Karma

You can pay on the gate Karey, Think I'll be shooting off there Sunday too not 100% sure yet as I've not got a lot of spare cash just now!!!!!! (maybe could go just to torture myself lol)                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Thanks Andy!Thumbs Up   Not sure whether to go on the Saturday or Sunday?...   Anyone else going ?                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
65% Karma65% Karma 65% Karma65% Karma

know Meerkat going give him a PM Kaz                                                                                                                                                                             
Wraith750's Profile
Wraith750

In: Stevenage
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

Not sure wether to go to this one or not,as it`s moved to Lincoln showground-that`s more than double the mileage for me than when it was at Peterborough.
That said,I could do with getting a couple of bit & pieces.It all depends on finances & weather,I think.
If I do decide to go it`ll be sunday-get the last minute bargains.Big smile

Minnie the Minx's Profile
Minnie the Minx

In: Cheshire
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

yeah get yourself there wraith then get on the road with bill and get yourself up to the lakes!                                                                                                                                                                             
Wraith750's Profile
Wraith750

In: Stevenage
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

Sadly,young lady,I`ll be unable to get to the Lakes this weekend due to lack of free time.I am,however,planning on making it to Staffs next weekend,albeit just for saturday,so I`ll meet up with you there.Just hope it`s not lashing it down with rain & windy or I might not come out to playBig smile
Will pm you nearer the time.

Have a great BBQ everyone who`s going this weekend & make sure the sausages are cooked properly or there`ll be high wind warnings oop northLOL

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.2656 seconds. There are 586 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption