Am I crazy.....

23 Posts | Latest reply on 07/09/2010 23:18:59 by darylt | Go to original / last post
darylt's Profile
darylt

In: Halesowen
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

Decided that it would be nice to pop to Aberystwyth for the afternoon have something to eat and pop back home.   Does anyone else do things like this or am I the only one?   Great road the A44 and A470, loads of good bendies and solid road surface. Thumbs Up Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Your not alone I can go to barmouth for breakfast                                                                                                                                                                              
yamahama's Profile
yamahama

In: leicestershire
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

If you are so am I.
I do it all the time when I've got nowt to do.                                                                                                                                                                              
darylt's Profile
darylt

Glad I'm not alone in my CRAZINESS!!! Wacko   Hate being stuck indoors on a lovely day.                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
87% Karma87% Karma 87% Karma87% Karma

Oi you lot mind to bring me back pressies from these holidays lol

darylt's Profile
darylt

Cheeky get!!!   Officially its not a holiday, just a little run on the bike! LOL   Hope you got us ALL a pressie from your hols. Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
madhat's Profile
madhat

In: glasgow

OHHHHH   no ya dont get away with that sooooo easily....   if its classed as a holiday destination then pressies are mandatory  lol for us ladies lol  dont you agree BJ                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
87% Karma87% Karma 87% Karma87% Karma

MH itotally agree .......... men just dont get it do they

yamahama's Profile
yamahama

YEH where's my pressie?

I always get you one when I go to the saeside.

You don't love me any more do you BJ and I'm poorly?Cry

Where's me worms?

madhat's Profile
madhat

In: glasgow

they dont BJ .....always crying for there mother,s and there worms lol                                                                                                                                                                             
yamahama's Profile
yamahama

You don't love me either do you MH?Cry                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

In: NA

Nope your not crazy Daryl ... Ian n I can travel far and wide just cos we fancy some decent fish n chips :-)                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Same here you aint crazy daryl i do the same and being self employed i can choose my hours of work so like today if the weather is nice i will go for a nice ride out..                                                                                                                                                                             
Rattay's Profile
Rattay

In: Bedworth
16% Karma16% Karma 16% Karma16% Karma

Talking of chips and travelling   Try, 'The Batter of Bosworth' in Bosworth, Leicestershire.   Don't mention to them that the battlefield has been moved though! lol.   The chippy has restricted opening hours so give them a bell if your passing by for opening times. They've won some national awards for their grub.                                                                                                                                                                             
kazninja's Profile
kazninja

In: nottingham

Def not mad, I like to have a ride down to the river @ Gunthorpe for a cool Magners & then a wizz back.  Smile                                                                                                                                                                              
giantdog's Profile
giantdog

In: Derby

we used to ride 120 miles to skeggy, have a wee in the sea and ride home. Sick   Used to seem like a good idea at the time                                                                                                                                                                             
darylt's Profile
darylt

I sound quite sane then. Wacko LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

lol, I went for a run on the bke on friday and ended up in Darlington, so you may say.....I was living in Helston on the south coast of Cornwall.....well it was a nice day lol....of course it helps knowing family there lol...... I did make it back by sunday.....lol
46Rossi's Profile
46Rossi

In: Bridlington
29% Karma29% Karma 29% Karma29% Karma

U shoulda give us a text Daryl - we were in that area when u were bazzin about on ya bike !!  Tho sayin that,,,,,on the 31st,,,we were actually on the top of Snowdon !!  You coulda off-roaded up the rail tracks to meet us for a brew tho!!  Then given us a lift down cos we climbed up it!!!!

......so u think you're crazy????  lol

kazninja's Profile
kazninja

In: nottingham

Going on the RBLR ride to the wall in Oct - Down to Drayton Manor and then back.....all for the forces lol x                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6250 seconds. There are 1042 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption