Am I crazy.....

23 Posts | Latest reply on 07/09/2010 23:18:59 by darylt | Go to original / last post
madhat's Profile
madhat

In: glasgow
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

yes darylt you are LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
coster83's Profile
coster83

In: Lyme Regis
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Not mad, first bike i got i went to Newcastle for a day out, i lived in Peterborough at the time and it was on a Mito 125! Crazy i don't think so just have too much time on our hands.                                                                                                                                                                              
darylt's Profile
darylt

In: Halesowen
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

lol @ coster....yep too much time and big ambitions mate. LOL     MH.....you know me well now. Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.1250 seconds. There are 289 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption