Hobbits onTour - Bank Holiday Weekend

65 Posts | Latest reply on 01/09/2010 21:58:12 by Brummie Jackie | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I asked my little one who it was in the picture, pointing to GB, and she said "Rapunzel" lol, so that's what's gone on Facebook, sorry Gary x                                                                                                                                                                             
Scorpio54's Profile
Scorpio54

In: Bodmin

Just didn't tell you they were there BJ, you had only just had your ice cream LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

BJ, you only beat me at cards because you cheated! TongueI saw swings, we kept it a secret from JP in case he broke them.

This'll probably go white too, I'm fed up of having to manually remove all the s that it keeps putting in.                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

Gary i did not cheat

Yep Old Un would have broken them with his Fat Bas**** pose lol

(changed you to black Gary am i forgiven for beating you now?)

JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
96% Karma96% Karma 96% Karma96% Karma

You will find the plastic had been brocken down by the suns rays and had lost its flexibilaty causeing it to break when it was compressed under NORMAL opperating conditions see I can do geek too                                                                                                                                                                              
yamahama's Profile
yamahama

In: leicestershire

ultra violet rays JP                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

It's UV rays coming from the sun, so you're both right. LOL BJ, in a game where the objective was to get rid of all your cards, everybody else got 6 cards and I got 8. How was that not cheating?! Tongue Do I need to change my name to Rapunzel then?                                                                                                                                                                             
yamahama's Profile
yamahama

I was making a clarification not a contradictionLOL                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Normal operating conditions for a swing, as I understand them, are for children and youngsters to sit on them and swing to and fro - at what point are they supposed to be messing with the mechanisms?                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

how do we learn  by poking about till it breaks                                                                                                                                                                             
rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

In: Manchester

Hmmm ... is that what happened to Alice2's swing JP ;) lol                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

As a health and safety rep I was testing it to make sure it was safe for children to play on                                                                                                                                                                              
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

Just puttin mi two penneth in and saying what a brilliant weekend!! Thumbs Up   Special thanks to uncle Gary and aunty BJ for the little gifts for Gracie-Jay...she particularly loves the windmill and insisted on taking it shopping with us today! Thumbs UpBig smile                                                                                                                                                                                 
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

I'm waiting for Jackie to submit this as an event then ya can add your (decent) photos to it on the calendar.   Sandi (not Auntie) Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
yamahama's Profile
yamahama

Did you enjoy testing it JP?                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

My pleasure Kaz and me thinks Garys too lol

Gary you had 1 more card then anybody else, blimey whinge whinge bloomin whinge ...........................

Submitted to events so once there pics can be uploaded but bear in mind i was talked into most of it by JP and Gary !!!!!

Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Jackie I need a post code, can't add it without.                                                                                                                                                                             
madhat's Profile
madhat

In: glasgow

As a health and safety rep I was testing it to make sure it was safe for children to play on    JP am glad you dont cover scotland as a rep then LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
61% Karma61% Karma 61% Karma61% Karma

can you get it of the othere Barmouth Kwak                                                                                                                                                                              
darylt's Profile
darylt

In: Halesowen
13% Karma13% Karma 13% Karma13% Karma

Dinky's cafe is great, open 24hr (and safe to park a lorry there overnight) -- dinner and breakfast. Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8281 seconds. There are 616 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption