Hobbits onTour - Bank Holiday Weekend

65 Posts | Latest reply on 01/09/2010 21:58:12 by Brummie Jackie | Go to original / last post
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

Once upon a time a few Hobbit like folk and their friends decided that they were going to spend the Bank Holiday weekend away from the shire and took a trip to the land of the sheep and chickens (Barmouth!).   Many a tale will be bound and songs shall be sung of their adventure ………………. (the odd picture may emerge)   The 22 beer mat challenge, the city made of sand, the card game that apparently was fixed !!!, the kite off, the home made BBQ and kitchen area (see JP does have some brains) to name but a few.    Great time had by all me thinks, shame I missed several opportunities to witness a certain someone undressing lol and much merriment in watching Squashy play with his new friend.   Cheers to the kids for making it a fun weekend with opportunities for some of us to get away with child like behavior for a change J   Only down point was the bill me and JP had to pay for someone else’s stupidity and disregard for other folks property in smashing a shed door so they could have wood for a fire L                                                                                                                                                                              
rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

In: Manchester
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Apart from the last bit ... sounds like you all had a great time though Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                                 
madhat's Profile
madhat

In: glasgow

Thumbs Down on you 3 having to pay think the people who did it should reinburse you thats only fair (or is no one owening up Stern Smile)   but glad it did,nt spoil the fun to much, its such a great place barmouth hope we can get something orginised for next year Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Was a fun weekend even though JP failed yet agin to buy me an ice cream !!!!                                                                                                                                                                              
rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

In: Manchester

Im sure he will buy you double next time :)                                                                                                                                                                             
madhat's Profile
madhat

ohhhhh a triple noughet wafery thingy there good  yum yum yum lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Mmmmmmm he had better lol

cheers to Phil for suggesting stopping at Dinkys on way home my triple decker sarnie was scrummy :)

madhat's Profile
madhat

lol so wasnt a dinky sarnie then lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

In: NA

Quite agree Jackie ... great weekend, & even the cold nights did not spoil it for us.

I just missed the traffic on the way home, hope no one got stopped by those un-marked police bikes... they looked like they were pulling everyone Unhappy                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Shell have to admit i was more than a wee bit impressed by the filtering skills of Phil, Al and Mr Ken and no cops chasing us (feel abit sad about that lol)

MH twas a whoppa so it was :)

JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
96% Karma96% Karma 96% Karma96% Karma

Will be getting the ice cream in for you when we get to be in the same place at the same time lol, as said great time and enjoyed it with friends just cost a bit more than planned                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

LOL I did try to text you all to warn you ... however as we all know signal was not the best lol 

JP's Profile
JP

Shell you only get pulled by them if your riding like a twat if you only speed to over take then back off no probs, its just the brain dead that ask for a ticket                                                                                                                                                                              
JP's Profile
JP

BJ  is there anywhere we can put the pics or should we tag them to the june event  ????                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Un-marked police bikes? Shocked
Either I didn't see them, or there weren't any on the route I took.As JP says they don't bother you if you're sensible. Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

LOL it was only when I had gone past the 1st group that I realised one of the 'bikers' was writing in a big book ... when I saw the 2nd group & someone else 'writing in a big book' it dawned on me why all those without a book looked so down LOL

Yeah Jackie ... can Kwak add an after event event for us?                                                                                                                                                                              
yamahama's Profile
yamahama

In: leicestershire

Looks like I missed a good oneCry

Still, managed 1st ride in four weeks with help from my little pill friendsBig smile

Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Have asked Auntie if she can add event for us so we can upload pics ... Gary u have gone all white again lol Yammy yep and i beat Gary at cards lololol                                                                                                                                                                             
Scorpio54's Profile
Scorpio54

In: Bodmin

You were missed John, but glad to hear you are getting back into the swing, just take it steady!                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

swings i never saw any swings !!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7500 seconds. There are 983 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption