Thunder in the Glens ~ Aviemore, Scotland

31 Posts | Latest reply on 02/09/2010 01:07:14 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Want to say thank you to everyone from BM who attended this fab event... what a great weekend, great company and a lotta laughs.. made some awesome friends...   BOBKAT's tent sabotage was a hoot when she eventually saw it, and we all went through a lot of balloons for one weekend  Wink   Was lovely to see some romance blossom... very sweet indeed... yam and VFR we all wish you both luck!!! ps. VFR look after ma lil william wallace lol.   Cant wait until we all meet up again ...............   Debs aka Geordielass xox                                                                                                                                                                                 
VFRbabe's Profile
VFRbabe

In: Skye

Had a fantastic time too, the bm group was a brilliant laugh! Cant wait to meet up with everybody again.

Dont worry gl, i will look after him! ;-)

vfrbabe xxxxx

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

had the most amazing time at Aviemore and met and made some new very genuine decent great friends ... cant wait to meet up for our reunion do   and dont worry Debs i'll take the best care of her and treat her the best i can .... she deserves it   Jamie aka Yam_man xxxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

Photos here   http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/gallery/gal...ent_id=909                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

thanks Kwak xx                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

Y W yam_man                                                                                                                                                                             
madhat's Profile
madhat

In: glasgow

awwwwwwww Heart  good luck to ya
BOBKAT's Profile
BOBKAT

In: Burns Country

Thank you so much to Cowboy67; Geordielass;Bluejeans; Johnnytb; Vonniedreyfuss; miniGeordielass; Vfrbabe & Yam-man Hug.  What a bloody good weekend - the rally was ok, it was truely made by the fantastic company though.  Vrf & Yam-man, the prank you played in my tent was spot on - couldn't have done better myself Thumbs Up revenge will be sweet Evil Smile lol.  Johnnytb, the injury you inflicted on me is getting better slowly Wink im up for a rematch anytime lol.  Cowboy67 thanks for leading the way there and back, also for being such a gem over the weekend Clap. Geordielass, well what can I say, such a pleasure to meet and your daughter - first of many meet ups im sure Hug.  Bluejeans your are a real gentleman, so pleased to have met you, hope it's not the last Cool Lastley Vonnie, good to meet you and hope you enjoy your touring around Scotland - hope you get sorted with your bike Thumbs Up  Many, many goods memories thank you all xxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
cowboy70's Profile
cowboy70

In: murkirk

well i dont think there is much left to say ..... it was a fantastic weekend the folks were just great to ... well apart from jamie ! lol it was so nice to meet up with such nice gen folks thank you all for such a good weekend and lots of fantastic pictures ! that im now going to need lots of meds for .......... im not a hobbit........ and just a little special bit for debs thank you for such great chat over the weekend thank you your a gem   see you all very soon   paul..kiss's for the girls and hand shakes for the boys.......                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

i agree paul aka cowboy.. not much more can be said.. until we all meet again in three weeks time................. WOO HOOOOOO.. cant wait :)   btw paul.. you are daddy hobbit because mini me said so lol...  thank you for looking after me all weekend.. i could get used to being pampered and cared for ... lol .. and loved the convo's, we have so much more to talk about Big smile   big thanks to bluejeans for giving megan the pleasure of riding on the back of his fazer.. she no longer loves harleys and wants a bike like you lol.. you are as BOB says a perfect gent, it was lovely to meet up with you again.   BOB has to be the most beautiful woman ive seen in a long time.. she could turn women gay.. Big smile   and she has the personality to match the looks too... what a lovely lass x   Johnny's playful antics with BOB.. was both funny and painful to watch lol.. looking forward to the rematch!   Vonniehaveseatwilltravel.............. what a woman!! my lil rock music partner!   VFR & yam... playful fun all the way... twas lovely to see you both grinning like cheshire cats all weekend.. big hugs   yam your always gonna be my lil william wallace, you know that.. take a look at the pic i uploaded where you cut your fringe as a kid lmao.. i dont care if i get my ass kicked for loading it.. your just so cute!!!   Thanks again to everyone.. ive traded that rally for the past five years and this year was the first time without my ex.. you made the rally the most enjoyable yet... and the memories are very special indeed.   xox hugs to all xox                                                                                                                                                                             
VFRbabe's Profile
VFRbabe

In: Skye

Cant believe how much im missing all you guys!!!!                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

ditto VFR ... i wish it was thursday 26th all over again !!!!!   xox                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Great time had with all the geezers and gals, haven't had a weekend with so much laughs for a long time, my ribs are still hurting. Still reckon that singer bloke was ready to kick off witht the paper airplanes and balloons.????   Paul, hope the socks are still matching lol.....and stay out of the kiddies cars you'll only get in trouble lol...   Neil cheers for the company on some of the route down it made it a lot easier.   Bobkat I will win again regardless of your body armour lol.... We will get a volunteer to rub it better next time lol.....    It was great to see Debs and Megan, if she wants out on the bikes again and any of us are around just give us a shout it's good to get the next generation interested regardless of bike ....   VFR & yam ha ha, what can I say...... can't wait until the next balloon fest lol.... keep singing the song Jamie ......  Billy Connolly is a legend...   Vonnie enjoy your travels and don't get lost the Yeti will get you lol    Hope to see you all again soon, definately on the calender for next year   John      manly hugs, kisses and twangs ;-) to the relevant people.. ha ha                                                                                                                                                                                 
laimdan's Profile
laimdan

In: Manchester

just finished uploading pics from a fantastic weekend with great people will definatley be tryn to go to this event next year                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

except Jamie ??? why what did i do Paul lol and i owe you apology mate .. all weekend i had i feeling i knew you from somewhere else ( my attention was elswhere lol ) was a little drunk first time we met at kelso but glad we got a chance to meet and have a laugh. cant wait for a reunion meet... and if any of you guys are ever in my area give me a shout.. you'll always be welcome
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

erm.. where's the GALS invite . .. mr wallace man!!!! lmao                                                                                                                                                                                 
dunans's Profile
dunans

In: southport

your all guys on here gordy u know that                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

lol johnny .... you want me to keep singing ??? are ye mad ??? lol ye must be to get on with all us lot lol and Blue ... there is no try .... there is only YOU WILL BE THERE next year lol book it up now lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

lol dunas..  !!!      well your a girly you got moobs lol... woop woop         PS... JAMIE DONT IGNORE ME BIATCH!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
dunans's Profile
dunans

In: southport

grr i havent got moobs   i dunno u ask for equality and moan when called guys :p                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8125 seconds. There are 1076 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption