New events photos gallery!

38 Posts | Latest reply on 05/10/2010 09:10:04 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

Madhat, you don't have to upload individually, photos can be uploaded in multiples.     Happy loading Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

if your camera appears as a normal drive in your computer... no you dont have to copy to your computer first.  You just select the files from your camera directly, as long as your computer can see the files then so can BM (it's all integrated).  That's for Windows PCs, God help anyone with an Apple Crap.   Don't forget you can delete your own photos now, so I'd still appreciate people uploading and testing the system for me.... just delete the files after.  Especially need Mac owners to test it right now.                                                                                                                                                                             
anneka56's Profile
anneka56

In: Stockport
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I uploaded  2 pics the same  .....shhhhhhhhhhhh ! and was able to delete one  before anyone saw it  LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

Bump, still want more feedback.  Errors you find, things not working as you expect, anything you find confusing, etc                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Matt the photos won't 'save' as a decent size, I saved one and it shrunk to postage stamp size. I can't save a photo from its enlarged state cos it just asks if I want to tag it.                                                                                                                                                                                 
Matt's Profile
Matt

dont do it from the taggging page then!  :-)   Click to enlarge the image (NOT tag, just click the actual thumbnail).  Then when the image opens full-screen just right click and save.   I just tested it, works fine.                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Grr! bloomin computer, it works now. I tell ya, it's those flippin' gremlins again. LOL    *click clack* the sound of me knitting a new computer                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Just cant get the staff!!

LOL

Sandi's Profile
Sandi

ROFL LOL   *cheeky mutt* Tongue                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

Ok here goes the next upgrade.... http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/gallery/gal...ent_id=160   With PREVIOUS and NEXT buttons!  Also still has the TITLE of the photo under it.   Do you prefer this method of looking at photos with the ease of opening next and previous images? Or the old method... http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/gallery/gal...ent_id=160   Thanks                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

I prefer the new version but would rather the 'next' and 'previous' buttons were always visible. I couldn't see them at first then hovered the cursor and found them. Just a minor detail.   All photos loaded very quickly which is excellent. Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
72% Karma72% Karma 72% Karma72% Karma

ExcellentThumbs Up Thanks Matt                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

ok so changing to new version then? I'll wait for 5 votes for without any against   Kwak.. clicking anywhere on the right HALF of the image will take you to the next pic in fact.  Anywhere on the left half will take u to previous image.   When you load an image, it also PRE-LOADS the previous and next images, so that it loads instantly when you click Next for example.                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
59% Karma59% Karma 59% Karma59% Karma

great love it Mat Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
anneka56's Profile
anneka56

In: Stockport

I am happy cos I can add pics off my new camera without having to mess about with the size ( you know the probs I have with re-sizing  !)  Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
nawe's Profile
nawe

In: winsford chesh

the only downside to the new system is the lack of tags on the pic in gallery.. it's a pain having to open them individually to see who's in them                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

...it's a pain having to open them individually to see who's in them   I have to agree with Ewan, soz Matt, but it is time consuming and I'm known for my patience...NOT lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

In: NA

Got to agree with Nawe and Kwak ... Format is good but having to open pics to tag or see who is in them is a pain

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7031 seconds. There are 572 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption