This realy is good byeeeeeeeee

12 Posts | Latest reply on 31/08/2010 20:25:54 by feistygirl | Go to original / last post
Hull750Rider's Profile
Hull750Rider

In: Hull
9% Karma9% Karma 9% Karma9% Karma

Only got till end of month to say byeeeeeeeeeee all you loverly peeps!   Specially to those of you who helped me/my club raise the money for Baby Harley Norfolk Big smile with our clubs bone headed idea (pics up in my profile for those who need a reminder lol)   Thank you all for being so generious with your time and efforts to make my stay here very welcome indeed, I shall miss adding my comments to forums and watching all the ins and outs of those of you lucky in love/not so lucky afterall lol.   It's been a good time here and we will meet up again I'm sure those of you who go to rallys especially (MAG Yorkshire ones) not forgetting our 2nd Bailwood Rally coming up May 13th next year!   Take a look at my clubs Facebook and Website to keep track of the events particulars as as of yet we are still finalising some items. But so far Big Marquee, draft beer larger and cider at very good prices, village a short walk away for extra supplies from the village shop plus a couple of pubs too. A band for each night is booked (so far) plus disco backup, food to be layed on by the site owners and a food van with great prices too a fire pit in the multiple acre wood (you are allowed to camp in the woods themselves too) there will be no traders on site other than the food van! No cars no vans just 2 wheelers and trikes, also NO DOGS NO FIRES, there will be limited car parking available but this it to be arranged strictly 1st come 1st served :o)   Again thanks everyone hope you all ride/pillion safe :o)                                                                                                                                                                             
Blueboy955i's Profile
Blueboy955i

In: Darlington
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

You'll be missed mate.   I'll look you up on Facebook and watch out for your events, I know that sdome MAG events are brilliant and definitely worth attending.   Blueboy & Cassie Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

In: Newton Aycliffe

Good luck Andy, i'm sure we'll cross paths again soon Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Good luck, mate. Hope things improve soon.Handshake                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

Keep safe Andy   ATB   Sandi Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
julie j's Profile
julie j

In: Harrogate

hope you will be back with us soon Andy, youve always got something interesting to add to the forums and we will miss you, take care and dont leave it too long xx                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
72% Karma72% Karma 72% Karma72% Karma

I doubt if we've really heard the last of you, but good luck wherever your travels may take you.                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
59% Karma59% Karma 59% Karma59% Karma

by Andy, i'm sure we'l meet again [sounds like a song]                                                                                                                                                                              
Hull750Rider's Profile
Hull750Rider

In: Hull
9% Karma9% Karma 9% Karma9% Karma

Thanks all for kind words and messages :o)                                                                                                                                                                             
DG99's Profile
DG99

In: Nottingham

Good luck feller, I hope your situation changes for the better.                                                                                                                                                                               
BOBKAT's Profile
BOBKAT

In: Burns Country

Sorry to hear you are leaving the site, will keep an eye open for you at the rallies.  All the best for the future xxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
feistygirl's Profile
feistygirl

In: Rochdale

Catch ya later Andy, take care hun xxxxx

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5000 seconds. There are 896 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption