Who's on top...................?

42 Posts | Latest reply on 08/12/2011 00:40:31 by Alice2 | Go to original / last post
VFRbabe's Profile
VFRbabe

In: Skye
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I tend to be on top of Yam_man alot, unless zorbedog is in! Lol!                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

if this refers to online members.. (not chat lol)   then i usually have  geoffb2005 on top of me lol.. he hasnt complained yet Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
64% Karma64% Karma 64% Karma64% Karma

Geoff may not complain but Rachel might LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
dunans's Profile
dunans

In: southport

lol was just thinkin same - not seen roachy on here for bloody ages                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
64% Karma64% Karma 64% Karma64% Karma

Saw her and Geoff at Helmsley on way back from Squires rally                                                                                                                                                                             
Blackberry's Profile
Blackberry

In: Warrington
41% Karma41% Karma 41% Karma41% Karma

At this moment in time biker is on top of me!  He loves biking. . and boating . . ..Thumbs Up

6ypsy's Profile
6ypsy

In: Clay Cross
9% Karma9% Karma 9% Karma9% Karma

OMG, I'd better make the most of it, somebody's on top of me Approve! 46Andy...   You have to go for numbers SF, they always come first!                                                                                                                                                                             
Blackberry's Profile
Blackberry

In: Warrington
41% Karma41% Karma 41% Karma41% Karma

LOL @ 6ypsy   I have billywizzz now Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
ridingsmall's Profile
ridingsmall

In: southampton

oh my god ive only just come back and ive got someone on top and below ... who are they , we didnt have time to get introduced. is this the way it works?? im liking this.Smile hey blackberry cheers again for your welcome                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

The Saturdays at the moment, but only one at a time.                                                                                                                                                                              
kendress's Profile
kendress

In: bath

take me back in time, and it would be blonde one out of benny hills 'hills angels' mind you i did see on tv the other day and she is still looking fit for an old bird!LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Av got blisters now, and nearly set the cat on fire and mi blamondge.   soz carn't spell n am drunk, and the pixie's are comeing to clean mi socks.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Rachel....just as soon as i get a puncture repair kit.                                                                                                                                                                             
2Tdreamin's Profile
2Tdreamin

In: Rugby

_lone_rider. Using underscore is just cheating. She's the only one on top at the minute.                                                                                                                                                                             
Suzi5551's Profile
Suzi5551

In: Durham

Hey, I'm underneath Sumodwarf and on top of Suzuki Biker, gotta love this!                                                                                                                                                                             
Fitchy's Profile
Fitchy

In: Yeovil

eh up Im sandwiched between Tiber69 and TLC69....   69'S All round then....pmsl                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Sandwiched between Robbocbr and Rodent35!  Oo-er                                                                                                                                                                             
Jack Jones's Profile
Jack Jones

In: Tell you later
1% Karma1% Karma 1% Karma1% Karma

on top of mad munky ( lol its a double mad burger ) LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Littlefecker's Profile
Littlefecker

In: Sheffield
27% Karma27% Karma 27% Karma27% Karma

am currently the meat in the sandwich between lil tex and Loobylou   Just for the record - I am strictly cucumber with my salad no tuna LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Jack Jones's Profile
Jack Jones

In: Tell you later
1% Karma1% Karma 1% Karma1% Karma

going for the tripple now   (mad mic on mad munky on madscots)                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6411 seconds. There are 507 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption