Who's on top...................?

42 Posts | Latest reply on 08/12/2011 00:40:31 by Alice2 | Go to original / last post
Blackberry's Profile
Blackberry

In: Warrington
41% Karma41% Karma 41% Karma41% Karma

of you in online users at the mo....   I've got Blackbeered640, good job he's slim Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I should have called myself Aardvark ......... I'd always be on top then                                                                                                                                                                             
Blackberry's Profile
Blackberry

Don't you like anyone on top of you sf? Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Warhed's Profile
Warhed

In: London, Ruislip

Aardvak, heh - unlikely I'll ever be top then, unless Zebedee happens to be the only other person on.                                                                                                                                                                              
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
73% Karma73% Karma 73% Karma73% Karma

As usual, I'm somewhere near the bottom of the pileCry

Can't help feeling sorry for poor Zelah, though.                                                                                                                                                                             
Blackberry's Profile
Blackberry

You must have someone on top of you Wills!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Don't you like anyone on top of you sf? Wink

You offering then???                                                                                                                                                                             
Blackberry's Profile
Blackberry

LOL  Depends on how many bottles you've had, would want you feeling Sick                                                                                                                                                                             
giantdog's Profile
giantdog

In: Derby

I've got gethrine on top !!! Rather forward don'tcha fink lol                                                                                                                                                                             
dunans's Profile
dunans

In: southport

ducatirebel77 im not complaining ;)                                                                                                                                                                              
earthwind's Profile
earthwind

In: Liverpool

hello you lot have a good day see you wed nesday if you about enjoy the weekend lol dunans you not been the piper yet                                                                                                                                                                               
dunans's Profile
dunans

was there on wed but left early coz i had my lad with me and he got bored lol. nice to see u back on BM x                                                                                                                                                                              
earthwind's Profile
earthwind

In: Liverpool

thanking you lol                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

LOL  Depends on how many bottles you've had, would want you feeling Sick

See you at the lakes BBQ thing then Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
skinnylady's Profile
skinnylady

In: Doncaster

That's an offer that can't be refused, especially if SF's buying the bottles LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
yamahama's Profile
yamahama

In: leicestershire

Wull                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I'm currently in a love sandwich betwixt Highwaystar & Hull750rider.I wonder if they know Shocked Party                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
64% Karma64% Karma 64% Karma64% Karma

I'm in a sandwich between BigPinkKite and Biker Girl, wow could do with more of that, [in my dreams].                                                                                                                                                                              
dunans's Profile
dunans

hmm seems we have the same dreams bill :)                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
64% Karma64% Karma 64% Karma64% Karma

Well it might help me to get to sleep at this weekends rally LOL                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.9531 seconds. There are 461 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption