ZZR1200 for reluctant sale

8 Posts | Latest reply on 09/09/2010 00:03:06 by RustyKnight | Go to original / last post
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

In: Newton Aycliffe
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

03 plate ZZR1200 in metallic blue. 21000 miles with some history but it was serviced less than 1000 miles ago with fully synthetic, quality oil/air filters and irridium plugs. It's got new wavy front disks with sintered pads, new bridgestone back tyre, Meta alarm/immobiliser and datatagged.

The bike is totally standard except a gel touring seat and tinted screen and i've owned it for about 3 months but personal circumstances involving kids and university means it needs to go.

First time starter, totally reliable and very good condition with the exception of a couple of marks to be expected with a bike of this age. I've got the original MOT's to verify mileage, owners handbook, full toolkit and both sets of original keys.

I'm looking for £3500 for the bike OVNO and I have a full set of top of the range Givi/Kawasaki colour coded luggage to be sold separately or negotiated with the sale.

Photos on my profile, PM me for more details please.

Thanks Terry                                                                                                                                                                             
SPESH's Profile
SPESH

In: Rugeley In The S
8% Karma8% Karma 8% Karma8% Karma

Terry don't do it                                                                                                                                                                             
darkcarnival's Profile
darkcarnival

In: Blackburn
32% Karma32% Karma 32% Karma32% Karma

WTF?                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

hi terry ,must know i`m lookin for new wheels but 3and a bits a wee touch too much sorry. PS  want to swap for a half f;;kd vfr lol. marty                                                                                                                                                                             
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

Nah keep the VFR but thanks for the offer Marty Thumbs UpLOL

I'd rather not sell it but i've been dealt one of lifes little blows and it's the only solution that makes sense so as i've said it's a reluctant sale and won't be available until after the Ure rally Wink

I just thought I'd shout on here to give anyone first dibs before it goes in biketrader or fleabay.

Forgot to add I'll be looking for a big bike winter project so won't be bikeless next spring Thumbs Up

geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

In: Leeds

Mate, just one word ........... no!!!

I can just see you in a nice little Ford Focus or similar if you know what I mean??                                                                                                                                                                             
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

Geoff I was thinking of a Daihatsu Charade, something with a little more individuality LOL

I'll be buying a cheaper bike to do up so I'll have some fun over the winter Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

Item no. 300465574797 on fleabay if anyone fancies a bid.

I'm interested in a big bike project for winter that I can ride now if anyone has something for under a grand for sale?

RK                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3125 seconds. There are 549 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption