3rd Southern Riders Regular Meet - Weds 8th Sept

19 Posts | Latest reply on 10/09/2010 18:16:23 by insanedj | Go to original / last post
insanedj's Profile
insanedj

In: Slough
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=1035

Next meet is up, rained last time but still the hard core bikers turned up! Hope to see you all there, car park cordoned off for us as usual Smile

Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

In: NA

Nice to see that you have made it to sort more meets Blast, good to see other areas info up means when we travel places if there is something going on we know in advance and can pop along and see peeps :-)                                                                                                                                                                              
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

I'm going to organise an holiday in Cornwall next year Blast maybe your group could join us                                                                                                                                                                             
ZZRpilot's Profile
ZZRpilot

In: Reading

Cool See ya there.   Pilly available.   pob :-)                                                                                                                                                                             
insanedj's Profile
insanedj

Sounds good Bill, planning much the same at this place - http://www.freewebs.com/holestationcampsite/ - biker friendly, fire pits, rent a tent as well! If can combine the two that would be great, usually have fifteen or more bikes at the events Smile

Also planning a five day tour of europe to take in France, Belgium, Holland, Germany and Luxemburg, based in Malmedy for the trip and a two week tour of Spain - quite a few people are already keen to do these and I don't need much persuasion to get on my bike!

Cheers

BB

Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
66% Karma66% Karma 66% Karma66% Karma

Refresh                                                                                                                                                                             
brigadoon's Profile
brigadoon

In: Basingstoke

I'll be there Beer                                                                                                                                                                             
insanedj's Profile
insanedj

Looks like another good turnout Smile                                                                                                                                                                              
TLC69's Profile
TLC69

In: Greenwich, Londo

depending if Custards fixed I'll be there on her, so fingers crossed.

Tina

insanedj's Profile
insanedj

Fingers crossed Tina Smile                                                                                                                                                                              
GreasyTony's Profile
GreasyTony

In: Camberley
19% Karma19% Karma 19% Karma19% Karma

Hi Blast, I've been sideswiped by a flu bug .... feel like utter & total mega cr*p !!!!! Took loads of drugs to no avail .... Staying in bed most of day except to get more from chemist. May make tomorrow but dont hold your breath. Actully it may be advisable to hold your breath if I do make it .. .. dont wanna infect the rest of ya's.  Cheers fella,    Tony.                                                                                                                                                                             
earthwind's Profile
earthwind

In: Liverpool

where is it please                                                                                                                                                                              
earthwind's Profile
earthwind

thanks for the link i may have to do more planning for this and stay overnight at a mates house in london or summat just for the fun of a long ride out lol havent been up to squires for a while so may do that soon as well                                                                                                                                                                               
insanedj's Profile
insanedj

Its at the Frog and Wicket at Eversley Cross and its tonight Thumbs Up

Think its going to be a big one, a lot of the regulars are coming and haven't put themselves on the event despite my nagging LOL

TLC69's Profile
TLC69

In: Greenwich, Londo

If I make it it will be in the car as still waiting on part :-(   Tina   x                                                                                                                                                                             
earthwind's Profile
earthwind

Having googled it would mean 3 hrs 49 minutes with no stops from my house lol quite a long journey for a night out mmmmmm that means about 5 hours for me with stops

thats straight down the motorways as well lol

a roads can be quicker but can be slower, Its a pretty straight route though lol
ZZRpilot's Profile
ZZRpilot

In: Reading

Having to work late but as I work in Basingstoke its just down the road :-)  - see ya later                                                                                                                                                                             
insanedj's Profile
insanedj

A stopover for the next one then earthwind Thumbs Up I didn't count the bikes in the excitement, around thirty I think but we filled the section of the car park we had cordoned off Smile                                                                                                                                                                              
insanedj's Profile
insanedj

And lots of new people as well, great you made it over Tina, I think you win the prize for longest time travelled through the traffic Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 1.0938 seconds. There are 1210 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption