Withernsea Summertime Special 29th Aug

25 Posts | Latest reply on 29/08/2010 22:33:18 by Sandi | Go to original / last post
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
59% Karma59% Karma 59% Karma59% Karma

Was there late afternoon but it seemed a very low-key event, saw a few peps i know but not impressed by it                                                                                                                                                                               
Hull750Rider's Profile
Hull750Rider

In: Hull
9% Karma9% Karma 9% Karma9% Karma

Never been anything spectacular Bill only went this year as I was not at Captain Cook Rally :o(                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

Wasn't it blowing a hooligan there? Been windy as chuff here today.   Yep With' bike show has always been small, but it's free and not as boring as the Barnsley one, IMHO.                                                                                                                                                                              
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
59% Karma59% Karma 59% Karma59% Karma

Yes it was blowing a gale and the rain was horrendous but i managed to avoid it and rode there and back in bright sunshine, the wind does't bother me much, i just don't find it a problem, i think its about the 5th year i've been there and it was definitely the worst.
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

Wind didn't bother me either, I was at home lol                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.2031 seconds. There are 982 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption