Jaffa Cakes!!!!!!!!!!!

91 Posts | Latest reply on 13/05/2007 11:46:54 by Witchs_promise | Go to original / last post
Witchs_promise's Profile
Witchs_promise

In: Coventry
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Why is it that almost every online conversation eventually gets round to the subject of Jaffa Cakes?  I know Jaffa Cakes Rock but are we all secretly brainwashed. I mean I bet almost all of us remember who makes them. Maybe they've got a secret ingredient that affects people like cat nip affects cats lol! LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

In: derbyshire

its the squidy cakey orangy dark chocolaty bit that does for me, an soz i havent a clue who makes them !!!!!! i just eat them Star                                                                                                                                                                             
valerossi46's Profile
valerossi46

In: penzance

Jaffa Cakes, jaffa cakes, I get em when I can, I eat lots and lots of 'em, Coz I'm the jaffa cake man.   LOLWacko                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

oh dear LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Moxey77's Profile
Moxey77

In: Stourport-on-Sev

Tesco's are doing 2 twin packs for the price of one today! Big smile
And they are made by McVities Storm
Yummmmmmmmm

Witchs_promise's Profile
Witchs_promise

In: Coventry

Seee what I mean lol!!!!!!!!!!LOL   Loved the ryme lol.                                                                                                                                                                             
Sexysmirnoff's Profile
Sexysmirnoff

In: Dudley

i can only eat 3 or 4 at most in one go shockin i know the size of my gob lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

tesco,s always have 2 for the price of one , 3 or 4  small time , 1-2 packs per mug of coffee,                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

hmmmmmmmmm jaffa cakes yum yum yum lol   how do u eat urs???????????? lol                                                                                                                                                                                 
storm's Profile
storm

dunk em in coffe suck the choccie off an nibble the cakey bit an then devour the zesty bit last !!!!!!!!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

eat them all ,eat them all, leave none in the pack,                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

and then start on its twin pack !!!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

oh yes it just has to be done lol                                                                                                                                                                             
babybabs's Profile
babybabs

In: manchester

jammie dodgers for me, lick all the jam first ,then eat the biscuit Mmmm luvly with a cuppa                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

if were talking about licking things what about ------------- oops cant put that    , i mean cream eggs                                                                                                                                                                             
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

In: hinckley

99's yummy.                                                                                                                                                                             
wttgill's Profile
wttgill

In: lichfield

jaffas..... nibble around the outside then the spongey bit leaving the orangy bit till last LOL   im feeling peckish again now                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

the nibble around the outside sounds good,not quite sure about the spongy bit tho and i always was told the orangy bit was salty??Tongue                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

behave lol                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

omg here we go again pmsl                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6410 seconds. There are 1229 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption