2008 Triumph Tiger 1050 in Black

2 Posts | Latest reply on 23/08/2010 08:12:25 by RustyKnight | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

My trusted Tiger has be let go with some reluctance due to having more than one bike and needing space for a new car now in the garage. This has been a fantastic and reliable bike. It has done 12500 miles, is pristine in every way. It has optional hand guards, handle bar warmers, sat nav socket, auxilary socket and centre stand. It also has a full service history to date, but is due for a 12000 mile one now. Front tyre is as new, rear is getting down. Chain and sprockets are good. Taxed until May 2011, test 1st due in April 2011. I also have a full SW Motech Trax luggage set that can go separately or as a extra with it. A bargain at £5350 or a very near offer! The bike is in Wiltshire. PM me if you want more details. A picture is currently as my profile picture.                                                                                                                                                                              
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

In: Newton Aycliffe
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Nice bike Rally. My boss bought one the same a few weeks back with 19 thou on the clock for £6250 so you should have no probs shifting it Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.1250 seconds. There are 1171 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption