my 1st bike

35 Posts | Latest reply on 02/09/2010 16:37:39 by Nicholls | Go to original / last post
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Good on ya gal !!! 

More ladies on the road thats just what we need ... keep em coming ... who is next ??                                                                                                                                                                              
Timeout's Profile
Timeout

In: Midlands
11% Karma11% Karma 11% Karma11% Karma

Don't tell me you hav had enough of being a pilly, people will tell you this biking lark is adictive ie: i want one of my own. well now you have one, so be carefull and enjoy. hope to see you on it the next rally (URE welcome back rally is a no car event !!) Alan                                                                                                                                                                             
savanna's Profile
savanna

In: Cotswolds,Glos.

Well dont go carefully, Clap                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

Well dont go carefully   I think that was meant to read 'well done!, go carefully'. Least I hope so LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
PHOTOGRAPHER1's Profile
PHOTOGRAPHER1

In: lancs

way 2 go chuck - will have to keep an eye open for ya - seems your just round the corner somewhere close - lol                                                                                                                                                                              
rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

In: Manchester

YAY ... go Kay :) Well done huni ... cant wait to see you riding on the roads ;) xxx                                                                                                                                                                             
carrie203's Profile
carrie203

In: cumbria
11% Karma11% Karma 11% Karma11% Karma

WELL DONE KAY, take care and do everything at your own pace, bulids up the confidence .                                                                                                                                                                              
wellyheadsarah's Profile
wellyheadsarah

In: gloucester

have just got my 125cc yamaha tw...first ever bike....waiting on documents to come back so can tax the bike and get on the road....so nervous...lol x                                                                                                                                                                             
firebladejohn's Profile
firebladejohn

In: darwen

you,ll soon be pulling wheelies kay  , glad to see its a honda nice one                                                                                                                                                                              
yamahama's Profile
yamahama

In: leicestershire

Honda's are for girls                                                                                                                                                                              
giantdog's Profile
giantdog

In: Derby

Well done you, what a great feeling getting your first bike.   No matter what bikes you get in the future, no matter how fast, how expensive or how stunning your first one will always hold a special place.   Ride safe and have FUN                                                                                                                                                                             
dunans's Profile
dunans

In: southport

hondas are for people with taste                                                                                                                                                                             
firebladejohn's Profile
firebladejohn

very well said dunans                                                                                                                                                                              
firebladejohn's Profile
firebladejohn

no other bikes for me , im honda born and bred                                                                                                                                                                              
Nicholls's Profile
Nicholls

In: stalybridge

ooh. first bike. gz125 marauder, loved it to bits now my brothers got a DT125R. he's had it three months and broken it so big brothers got to fix it. bloody yamaha, i told him to get a honda. lol.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6250 seconds. There are 589 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption