Ace Cafe

10 Posts | Latest reply on 24/08/2010 14:02:32 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Blackberry's Profile
Blackberry

In: Warrington
41% Karma41% Karma 41% Karma41% Karma

Anybody here venture to the Ace Cafe London?    I am hoping to be there next Friday night and would love to say hello to any BMers Big smile.  Give us a wave if you see me Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                                 
savanna's Profile
savanna

In: Cotswolds,Glos.
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hi whats on on friday? , Drummer girl is going sat night and i was hoping to join her ,                                                                                                                                                                              
Warhed's Profile
Warhed

In: London, Ruislip

Almost missed this, there so rarely seem to be meetups down south so I've gotten out of the habit of checking this section.

I'm about 20 minutes ride from the Ace, often go there for breakfast on a Sunday. What dates are you guys thinking of going?
Blackberry's Profile
Blackberry

I shall be in London from Friday lunch time (watching rugby at Wembley on Saturday Big smile).    I've been told it's a great night and then someone informed me it's a biker place.  So all being well, I shall be there and thought it would be a good opportunity to catch up with some of BMers from that part of the world.  Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
dunans's Profile
dunans

In: southport

warrington fan in london watch u dont get lost. u wire aint been in your lifetime have u hehe (runs away)                                                                                                                                                                              
Warhed's Profile
Warhed

In: London, Ruislip

I'll pop down in the evening then. Don't hold out much hope of seeing any local members - I've only ever seen BM'ers from up north and the midlands there!

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Ace Cafe is amazing! Have fun whoever is going!                                                                                                                                                                              
ghosthunter's Profile
ghosthunter

In: Hinckley

MCB, put some clothes on man, its 12:30 for god sakes! LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Blackberry's Profile
Blackberry

Dunans I'll have you know we are the current cup holders, so there!!!!! :P

Be good to see you Warhed, would be great to see some others too :)

MBW ignore GH you look just fine ;)                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

have a fab time at Ace Cafe everyone Big smile       second that blackberry, MBW just ignore the guys because all the girls appreciate the view !!!                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3281 seconds. There are 407 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption