Accounts being banned

45 Posts | Latest reply on 17/04/2007 08:47:31 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

so chuffed for ya sandy hun yep i do know what u mean good init? lol   tc hope to meet u and ur fella soon xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

aaaawwww thanks for all your good wishes ppl - always said you were such a nice bunch on here - thats why I couldnt leave ya!! miss you all too much lol!!!! As for test Storm - blonde head on the weekend - bloody all over the place so DAS lesson a bit of a disaster - got 3 crammed in this week so better get it together and focus again but instructor really putting the pressure on me now so we'll see how it goes!!!  And yes BC will def bump into one or two of you in coming weeks - in fact have been to Matlock Bath last two weeks so probably some of you there and didnt even know it lol!!!! Oh well, plenty of time - MCN weekend at Butlins this weekend - so test being put to back of my mind, 2 DAS lessons this week more than enough for any one, let alone a blonde woman who is wrong side of 21 now lol!!!! Sandy xx                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

shame u didnt tell me n storm sandy we was in matlock lock bath last sat.                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

In: derbyshire

awwww sandy everyones entitled to a blonde momnet or two or in my case three four five !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hope you enjoy butlins weekend have fun                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

yeah, I have em all the time Storm - Butlins cant come quick enough - two more DAS lessons to cram in this week and another two before test - pressure on, better focus and ride better than I did last week for sure!!!! Will def keep ears open for next trip to MB - be nice to meet some of u then? Sandy x                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.2334 seconds. There are 1355 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption