Stormin the Castle 3/9/10

36 Posts | Latest reply on 07/09/2010 20:51:58 by shadowguyver | Go to original / last post
BOBKAT's Profile
BOBKAT

In: Burns Country
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Not long till Stormin now Clap- does anyone fancy meeting up to camp as a BM group?  Comments and suggestions welcome - unless there cheeky lol LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Doh Boy's Profile
Doh Boy

In: Prestwick
14% Karma14% Karma 14% Karma14% Karma

Sorry Katie, not this time I'll be down the road at the URE welcome rally.Big smile Have a good weekend, remember to keep Paul on trackLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
BOBKAT's Profile
BOBKAT

Cry  oooohhh noooo, I will miss my trusty rally buddie - I had already arranged for stormin, will give Ure Welcome a try next year.  I know you'll have a blast anyway Hugxx                                                                                                                                                                             
carrie203's Profile
carrie203

In: cumbria
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

myself and Ned are going but probably be camping with some roadburners and other friends, but you are more than welcome to join us , or meet up somewhere                                                                                                                                                                             
desres's Profile
desres

In: Pontblyddyn

Does anyone know if "Skinny Molly" will still be playing? Heard they'd cancelled; my main reason for going, originally. All the flyers and ads still say they're on, but website said cancelled after Farmyard. Cheers. Des                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

Des, see here   http://storminthecastle.co.uk/news/contact-us/                                                                                                                                                                             
desres's Profile
desres

In: Pontblyddyn

Seems neither they nor I will be there then....Thumbs Down                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Nita & i will be there expecting cake LOL   Give us a shout when you'v decided where & when to meet up !   All we need is a working bike or the number of a really cheap taxi firm now lol !                                                                                                                                                                             
BOBKAT's Profile
BOBKAT

thanks Carrie I'm riding down with folk from here, hope we catch up though x.  Scoobs I will bring cake, never fear lol.  I had heard that Skinny Molly had cancelled as well .                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Would love to go but I'm away in the Canary Islands. Have a wicked time there though yeah all who are going!                                                                                                                                                                              
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

Des, I had heard that one of the bands that were gonna play at Stormin are now playing at the Ure Welcome Back Rally. Not sure which band though. PM Blueboy955i who's one of the organisers to see if it's this band you wanna see                                                                                                                                                                             
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

In: Newton Aycliffe

No it's not Skinny Molly Steph/Des. The band is called Remedy but playing the Ure under a different name that I can't remember! Fantastic band though, get yourself there Des Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

Terrry - ya back!!!!! wohoooooo Party   Stella!! Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

In: Newton Aycliffe

Sorry Stella, called you Steph!! LOL

Yes i'm back and hopefully will see you all again very soon! HandshakeBeer                                                                                                                                                                             
BOBKAT's Profile
BOBKAT

MBW have a great trip - suppose there isn't much contest - sun, warm sea, volcanic black sand (not so much lol), holidaaaaay - vs poss mud, getting foooo, getting silly.  Enjoy yourself Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
BOBKAT's Profile
BOBKAT

bumpWink                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Sorry pop pickers not going be elsewhere insted, prob the hospital off for a penis reduction.                                                                                                                                                                             
BOBKAT's Profile
BOBKAT

LOL Actdaft - sorry you won't be at stormin - your posts are always funny, would have been good to meet you lol.  Anyway, good luck with your reduction Wink                                                                                                                                                                              
BOBKAT's Profile
BOBKAT

bump Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
anneka56's Profile
anneka56

In: Stockport

I'm gonna be there BK  Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7031 seconds. There are 653 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption