Sorry in advance for the swearing in my post here

15 Posts | Latest reply on 24/08/2010 11:23:36 by Brummie Jackie | Go to original / last post
Hull750Rider's Profile
Hull750Rider

In: Hull
9% Karma9% Karma 9% Karma9% Karma

But some scum sucking pikey Censored stole a mates custom painted Guiness Suzuki 1400 cruser tonight!   How do I know it was these Censored who stole it? Because some of our mates went out and found it on a gypo camp site not far from where it was taken both sides badly damaged, now who wants to bet that these arseholes who caught red handed will not be troubled by local police over this as the bike was "retreived"?   Our chairmans bike was mysteriously damaged on the same street as this was taken recently too, I also lived not far from there when my FT500 was stolen from outside my house!                                                                                                                                                                             
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

In: Newton Aycliffe
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Trouble is Andy there'll be no proof as to who actually stole it so it's a non starter as far as the cops are concerned!

Hull750Rider's Profile
Hull750Rider

Think he's plotting his erm own justice as we speak! lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

That's not bloody good at all mate and I understand why you have used the English language to it's full potential. I hope that justice is served in the end but as RustyKnight said....there won't be the proof unfortunately!                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Sorry to hear that Andy, it seems that no matter where you are the mentality of ... Ohh that's nice, I want that, I am taking yours ... Is out there.

But why do that have to wreck it too???                                                                                                                                                                              
brigadoon's Profile
brigadoon

In: Basingstoke

Better not mention own justice, wouldn't be nice for him to be done for it...                                                                                                                                                                             
ghosthunter's Profile
ghosthunter

In: Hinckley

They need a visit from Mr Remington and a large can of petrol.                                                                                                                                                                             
BOBKAT's Profile
BOBKAT

In: Burns Country

How bloody frustrating when this sort of thing happens and if you do relaliate if is the decent people who end up worse off instead of thieving b******s in the justice system - so sorry to hear about your mate Andy, however, he isn't the first and sadly won't be the last I fear Thumbs Down                                                                                                                                                                             
VFRbabe's Profile
VFRbabe

In: Skye

The thieving little gits!!!! Im afraid if it had been me, my post would have contained alot more choice language!!

Think ghosthunters idea would be very appropriate!!!

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

When I was a youngster not long out of commando training our local pikey workshy duty robbing barsteward decided he would reverse without looking and knocked my next to new bike over, he was about to do a drive of until I came out and tackled him he pleaded not to involve police and he would pay for it... I gave him the benefit of the doubt... Bad move it took a few visits and threats to no avail eventually a baseball bat and word in hi ear of how it would end eventually worked ...... These are a no good waste of space these lot and the law don't want to know and will avoid trying to have anything to do with pikeys they only listen to one thing and that I'm afraid is whether or not they will come out if a situation worse than they went in if they pay up ..... It's just the way they are.... And normal law just doesn't apply ....

On the other hand if you make a deal with the head gypo your half way to getting peace of mind
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

In: Near Driffield

a guy i bought my old side car from had his z400 nicked out the garage on brandsholme they lifted it through the roof by all acounts ! surely it would a been easyer to bend the door but nope if they put as much effort into working they would make a furtune ????? :$
Hull750Rider's Profile
Hull750Rider

Oh there was some retrebution had when my mate intercepted the tosser on the Gypo site he forced him off the bike in his uncles 4x4 (ok it caused more damage but he got it back and left erm a bit of DNA on the road lol) but the cops told him just to take it and leave when they finally deemed to turn up, mate said if any body moved his bike he'd deck em and wanted scene of crimes down there and then, but was told just to take it home they would then look at it there! (oh yes after contaminating the clear evidence of finger prints all over his fabulus new airbrushed art work! ETC.........)
lola6667's Profile
lola6667

In: northwich

The police actually have a Gypsy Liaison officer, not that they do much good mind, but I do sympathise with you and fully support your comments.  These people are a law unto themselves and people say you shouldnt mess with them, good on your pal for sorting em with the 4 x 4.   Pity you dont know any Hells Angels........whooops did I say that? lol   Lorraine                                                                                                                                                                             
Boodyblues's Profile
Boodyblues

In: york

maybe  being fastened by the testicles with a hilty gun to his caravan might get the message across?                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Theres always more than 1 way to skin a cat :)                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5780 seconds. There are 1109 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption