I have to go

9 Posts | Latest reply on 20/08/2010 05:33:47 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
moonstone's Profile
moonstone

In: Redditch
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

Hi all I am afraid after august I will be withdrawing my subscription. I have regretfully canceled it with paypal purely because of cash. I have had a massive £10k pay cut and I have had to rethink my dosh. I may be back if i win the lottery and I will keep my account here as a limited member.  I love the site and the people I have met so I will still come to events and rides out.

I am still glued to Catarapors hip (thanks to Bikermatch) Bless him.
Be good and take care all
Moon x

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hope all works out and see you at a meet somewhere                                                                                                                                                                              
Doh Boy's Profile
Doh Boy

In: Prestwick
14% Karma14% Karma 14% Karma14% Karma

Sorry to hear that moon, with you and Hullrider both leaving this morning.   Take care, hope to see you at another event soon.                                                                                                                                                                             
rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

In: Manchester

So sorry to hear that hun :(   Stay in touch and will see you out and about soon.   Every luck in your future.   Alex                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

Oh bugger! soon I'll be the only long-term member left on the forum Unhappy   Hope your situation improves Moon, all the best   Sandi Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                               
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

awww moon - big hugs & I hope things pick up for ya soon. Hopefully see ya again xxxxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
moonstone's Profile
moonstone

In: Redditch
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

Thanks all I am still here a short while till my subs run out.

I will definately meet up with some of you on events, and if i get a better paid job I will be back.LOL

Thanks for you good wishes..xx

WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

In: Near Driffield

you'll be here in spirit moon  hope things pick up again Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

In: NA

Take care moon I am sure you will not become a stranger x                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3906 seconds. There are 915 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption