Lakes BBQ ride out in September - attendees

50 Posts | Latest reply on 18/09/2010 01:54:20 by rockchick123 | Go to original / last post
Minnie the Minx's Profile
Minnie the Minx

In: Cheshire
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

Naww it's not difficult to find Blackberry, but we'll send a search party out for you if we need to Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Sorry - can't make it after all.Cry    bringing an airbed Minnie the Minx (just for you Hinnie)Big smile GB Bikerabill Moi aka Shadowfax Triple 1 madhat  ( a thought a put ma name bout 5 posts ago but a had,nt                     sorry minnie)        Camping Blackberry (and will have airbed just in case)  LeddZepp (Camping coz im nails, and sorry BB for getting you in trouble I put you with custard) kfoggy67 & nawe Firebladejohn    outside and bringing a tent  and electric blanket cw                      tent, airbed, thermols, log fire and bucket & spade  numbnuts          needs a hot woman Bandit Lover & Ki  bluejeans2000 (thinks the Barn is for parking the bikes!  Is he correct?) Bat- tent, rollmat who knows!! at least I'll be there Easytimes                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
60% Karma60% Karma 60% Karma60% Karma

Hey XK whos going to help me find my way when i get lost if your not there                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

You could always ask madhatWink                                                                                                                                                                             
Ki's Profile
Ki

In: North Notts

Hey MTM... 

Sorry but me an BL have to pull out  Unhappy...

Just found out last weekend that the Window Licker's rally is that weekend and is pretty much a must for our club (The Clan BC) as it's less then 10 miles away (most of our members won't travel far... ) so it's one of the rare occasions we all get to party together Beer 

Hope you all have a great time and hope to see you soon Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
ledd777's Profile
ledd777

In: Ashington

EEEh more bait for the riders of  Rohan,bring on the barbi...yehaaah!    no seriously sorry you guys cant make it,my craving is that of an empty stomach of a feld Orc, an endless hunger for the lining has been slashed by the mighty sword of Aragon,                                                        Ledd rider from the north of Rohaheem.                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
60% Karma60% Karma 60% Karma60% Karma

bringing an airbed
Minnie the Minx (just for you Hinnie)Big smile

GB
Bikerabill
Moi aka Shadowfax
Triple 1
madhat  ( a thought a put ma name bout 5 posts ago but a had,nt   
                 sorry minnie)    

Camping
Blackberry (and will have airbed just in case) 
LeddZepp (Camping coz im nails, and sorry BB for getting you in trouble I put you with custard)

kfoggy67 & nawe
Firebladejohn    outside and bringing a tent  and electric blanket
cw                      tent, airbed, thermols, log fire and bucket & spade 
numbnuts          needs a hot woman
Bandit Lover & Ki 
bluejeans2000 (thinks the Barn is for parking the bikes!  Is he correct?)
Bat- tent, rollmat who knows!! at least I'll be there
Easytimes

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

BUMP

nitro70's Profile
nitro70

In: Huddersfield

Inside & bringing an airbed Minnie the Minx (just for you Hinnie)Big smile GB Bikerabill Moi aka Shadowfax Triple 1 madhat  ( a thought a put ma name bout 5 posts ago but a had,nt                     sorry minnie)        Camping Blackberry (and will have airbed just in case)  LeddZepp (Camping coz im nails, and sorry BB for getting you in trouble I put you with custard) kfoggy67 & nawe Firebladejohn    outside and bringing a tent  and electric blanket cw                      tent, airbed, thermols, log fire and bucket & spade  numbnuts          needs a hot woman Bandit Lover & Ki (& a bucket of cold water. I am a hot woman XK, but I am taken...lol) bluejeans2000 (thinks the Barn is for parking the bikes!  Is he correct?) Bat- tent, rollmat who knows!! at least I'll be there Easytimes Nitro70 and Mini Nitro (Nathan)                                                                                                                                                                             
rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

In: Manchester

Inside & bringing an airbed Minnie the Minx (just for you Hinnie)Big smile GB Bikerabill Moi aka Shadowfax Triple 1 madhat  ( a thought a put ma name bout 5 posts ago but a had,nt                     sorry minnie) rockchick123        Camping Blackberry (and will have airbed just in case)  LeddZepp (Camping coz im nails, and sorry BB for getting you in trouble I put you with custard) kfoggy67 & nawe Firebladejohn    outside and bringing a tent  and electric blanket cw                      tent, airbed, thermols, log fire and bucket & spade  numbnuts          needs a hot woman Bandit Lover & Ki (& a bucket of cold water. I am a hot woman XK, but I am taken...lol) bluejeans2000 (thinks the Barn is for parking the bikes!  Is he correct?) Bat- tent, rollmat who knows!! at least I'll be there Easytimes Nitro70 and Mini Nitro (Nathan)                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4375 seconds. There are 1790 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption