Liverpool chat-up lines

34 Posts | Latest reply on 27/11/2010 20:20:34 by FibroWarrior | Go to original / last post
Wraith750's Profile
Wraith750

In: Stevenage
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

Or
I`m not a gynaecologist but I`ll look into it for you !.....LOL

No it never worked for me neither

Suzi5551's Profile
Suzi5551

In: Durham
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I've got a knife, get in the boot...   (hope I don't get into trouble for this one!)  Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
limeninja9's Profile
limeninja9

In: Liverpool

Suz!!!   Wait 'til I see you....   (With my camera,,,)                                                                                                                                                                             
Suzi5551's Profile
Suzi5551

I'm just lucky you haven't got a car Peter.  LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

In: Leeds

Man; "Do you fancy a sh*g?"

Girl; "No!!"

Man; "Well would you mind lying down whilst I have one?"                                                                                                                                                                             
Suzi5551's Profile
Suzi5551

And I was worried about mine!!  lol                                                                                                                                                                             
fxr swas's Profile
fxr swas

In: South Shields
9% Karma9% Karma 9% Karma9% Karma

Scouse was walking thru sefton park one night when he met a girl and there was an instant spark between them.
She fell at his feet and as he gave her a good seeing to he thought "F*ck me these taser guns are well worth the money!!                                                                                                                                                                              
kazninja's Profile
kazninja

In: nottingham

Ha ha ....just love em all - any more please !!    not got a scouser one but... why are women like hurricanes .. when they cum they are wet and wild and when they go they take your house and car.....                                                                                                                                                                             
DriftnSlide's Profile
DriftnSlide

In: Belfast/Larne

Bloke - "Can I smell your pussy " ?

Girl - "No !!  Now feck off" !

Bloke - "It must be your feet then ?"

redzed11's Profile
redzed11

In: Newark

dedodatderdodontdedo or sutton laaaaaaaaa Ouch                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

wot does a scouser use for protection when she is havin sex ?       a bus shelter  Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
marsey's Profile
marsey

In: South Cumbria

Outstanding thread PMSL LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
willi.p's Profile
willi.p

In: Newcastle

I hope you know C.P.R.

cos you've taking my breath away.                                                                                                                                                                             
FibroWarrior's Profile
FibroWarrior

In: Liverpool

Boy: How do ya like your eggs in a morning???

Girl: Unfertalized!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4531 seconds. There are 595 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption