I'm a father!!

25 Posts | Latest reply on 16/08/2010 21:14:34 by yamahama | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Yes, my goldfish in the pond were at it earlier in the year and now I've got lots of little 1½ inch baby goldfish, just noticed them today.

But they aren't gold, they're dark brown like normal carp Posted Image                                                                                                                                                                               
yamahama's Profile
yamahama

In: leicestershire

Congratulations!
Well done you must be over the moon. Hope mother and babies are doing well xxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Congratulations! Wink

They should change colour as they mature. When I used to keep fish a few of them bred, the young generally looked nothing like the adults.

yamahama's Profile
yamahama

I've known some fathers who have had the same predicament. LOL
But the doctors never said that they would change colour                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

PMSL @ yamahama                                                                                                                                                                             
VFRbabe's Profile
VFRbabe

In: Skye

Might be an idea to seperate the babies, my fish bred, then ate the offspring! Confused                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

PML Andy, when I saw the title I thought to myself, 'not guilty, I didn't touch ya' LOL   You are a soft sod! Wink Congratulations! on your lickle babbies   gold(star)fish>>Star lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

GB is right they should change colour... but if they are that big they are prob a couple of months old now.   They usually start that colour so they can hide from the big uns, VFR is right, mom, dad, aunts & uncles usually eat the babies.   Congrats   PS ... will you get them all birthday prezzies Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Turtle20's Profile
Turtle20

In: Kendal

Congratulation.......Very funny Yamahama....made me chuckle. That reminds me must clean my fish out, can't even see them, I assume they're still in there. Of course when I say mine they're not mine just my responsibility to feed and clean!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

ha-ha I thought more when I saw the title. Well congratulations mate! ha-ha                                                                                                                                                                              
yamahama's Profile
yamahama

t20 thats because you're a mother lol. My daughter was the same with her pets.                                                                                                                                                                             
Turtle20's Profile
Turtle20

In: Kendal

The worry is who's going to look after the menagerie whilst I'm away?                                                                                                                                                                             
ghosthunter's Profile
ghosthunter

In: Hinckley

The young are normally born so as they camouflage in with their surroundings until they can fend for themselves. Clever thing nature.                                                                                                                                                                             
Minnie the Minx's Profile
Minnie the Minx

In: Cheshire
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

then when they're big enough the local heron will discover dinner is served....damn shocking seeing one of those big buggers flapping into your back garden                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Well hopefully they are big enough now that the relatives wont eat them as haven't a hope in hell of separating them out.

I'd struggle to get the adults out of the pond these days never mind pick out the little'uns from all the weed                                                                                                                                                                             
julie j's Profile
julie j

In: Harrogate

i found a baby silverfish in the bathroom........gold would have been nicer!                                                                                                                                                                             
yamahama's Profile
yamahama

does that make you a foster mother?                                                                                                                                                                             
julie j's Profile
julie j

In: Harrogate

just dont think i clean the floor enough Dead                                                                                                                                                                             
BOBKAT's Profile
BOBKAT

In: Burns Country

Please let us know that Mr Herron didn't come for supper?Stern Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
96% Karma96% Karma 96% Karma96% Karma

When there a bit bigger let me know so I can get the chips                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 1.5137 seconds. There are 1032 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption