just when uou think

4 Posts | Latest reply on 13/08/2010 00:08:40 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

In: Near Driffield
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

just when you think youve seen it all    there I was sitting at  red trafic lights  watching a bandit 650 filttering down the right hand side of trafic ok no probs so far   then I notice this old man driving a big 4X4 right behind the motor bike thinking he was either riding a bike or that the bike was in another lane ?????? the young pasenger was hiding his head in shame  the lights change to green then the old guy tries to do the drag strip start lol  "no you dont geezer dude" had to teach the bloke his mistake of course hahahaha!  left him sat in front of the hole junction     I know i should have just let him in but it was the way he ignored me like it didnt matter  . they really should bring out a driving standards test for the over 70's  just to make sure they can handle the cars they drive  is this kind of stupidaty that kills other especialy bikers         what kind of daft stuff have you seen driver doing ??? i bet you have                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Seen an old lady driving the wrong way around a roundabout.

Also somebody going the wrong way on a dual carriageway.

Somebody attempting to carry a 6' fence panel on the top of their car without strapping it down, it flew into the air as soon as they started to accelerate.

To be honest nothing surprises me any more.
Warhed's Profile
Warhed

In: London, Ruislip

"To be honest nothing surprises me any more."

This. I believe Einstein (a very clever and savvy fellow by all accounts) once said -

"I believe that only two things are infinite - the universe, and human capacity for stupidity... although on reflection, I'm not entirely sure about the universe..."

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

.....I was riding down the motorway when I saw a man and women in the car....I checked my rear view then the ladies head had disappeared....I rode right up to the window and she was sucking the guys cock. The guy smiled at me so I put my thumb up and rode off chuckling to myself! ha-ha 

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5000 seconds. There are 476 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption