BBQ Night out up North ... Attendance List

24 Posts | Latest reply on 20/08/2010 16:39:09 by Sandi | Go to original / last post
rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

In: Manchester
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Can you copy and paste your name here, if you are coming to the BBQ as I need to now actual numbers for food/drinks etc. Thanx   Alex Roo Maryann Daryl comrade_Aaron                                                                                                                                                                             
cw's Profile
cw

28% Karma28% Karma 28% Karma28% Karma

Can you copy and paste your name here, if you are coming to the BBQ as I need to now actual numbers for food/drinks etc. Thanx   Alex Roo Maryann Daryl comrade_Aaron cw                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

Can you copy and paste your name here, if you are coming to the BBQ as I need to now actual numbers for food/drinks etc. Thanx   Alex Roo Maryann Daryl comrade_Aaron cw Yatter Karey                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Can you copy and paste your name here, if you are coming to the BBQ as I need to know actual numbers for food/drinks etc. Thanx 

Alex
Roo
Maryann
Daryl
comrade_Aaron
cw
Yatter
Karey
GB

kfoggy67's Profile
kfoggy67

In: Cheshire

Can you copy and paste your name here, if you are coming to the BBQ as I need to know actual numbers for food/drinks etc. Thanx    Alex Roo Maryann Daryl comrade_Aaron cw Yatter Karey GB kfoggy67 & Nawe                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
93% Karma93% Karma 93% Karma93% Karma

Can you copy and paste your name here, if you are coming to the BBQ as I need to know actual numbers for food/drinks etc. Thanx    Alex Roo Maryann Daryl comrade_Aaron cw Yatter Karey GB kfoggy67 & Nawe Bikeabill Skinnylady                                                                                                                                                                             
rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

Can you copy and paste your name here, if you are coming to the BBQ as I need to know actual numbers for food/drinks etc. Thanx    Alex Roo Maryann Daryl comrade_Aaron cw Yatter Karey GB kfoggy67 & Nawe Bikeabill Skinnylady Anneka                                                                                                                                                                             
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

In: Near Driffield

Can you copy and paste your name here, if you are coming to the BBQ as I need to know actual numbers for food/drinks etc. Thanx    Alex Roo Maryann Daryl comrade_Aaron cw Yatter Karey GB kfoggy67 & Nawe Bikeabill Skinnylady Anneka wheely Nealy Rossi                                                                                                                                                                             
rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

Can you copy and paste your name here, if you are coming to the BBQ as I need to know actual numbers for food/drinks etc. Thanx    Alex Roo Maryann Daryl comrade_Aaron cw Yatter Karey GB kfoggy67 & Nawe Bikeabill Skinnylady Anneka wheely Nealy Rossi Ned & Carrie                                                                                                                                                                             
Blackberry's Profile
Blackberry

In: Warrington
41% Karma41% Karma 41% Karma41% Karma

Can you copy and paste your name here, if you are coming to the BBQ as I need to know actual numbers for food/drinks etc. Thanx    Alex Roo Maryann Daryl comrade_Aaron cw Yatter Karey GB kfoggy67 & Nawe Bikeabill Skinnylady Anneka wheely Nealy Rossi Ned & Carrie Blackberry Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

What date is this event and where up North? Confused   Can you copy and paste your name here, if you are coming to the BBQ as I need to know actual numbers for food/drinks etc. Thanx    Alex Roo Maryann Daryl comrade_Aaron cw Yatter Karey GB kfoggy67 & Nawe Bikeabill Skinnylady Anneka wheely Nealy Rossi Ned & Carrie Blackberry Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Blackberry's Profile
Blackberry

In: Warrington
41% Karma41% Karma 41% Karma41% Karma

Can you copy and paste your name here, if you are coming to the BBQ as I need to know actual numbers for food/drinks etc. Thanx    Alex Roo Maryann Daryl comrade_Aaron cw Yatter Karey GB kfoggy67 & Nawe Bikeabill Skinnylady Anneka wheely Nealy Rossi Ned & Carrie Blackberry Thumbs Up Bluejeans2000 Beer                                                                                                                                                                             
rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

Kwak .... Its at mine and on the 21st August ... already on the events calander. This is just the attendance list Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

I guessed it was on the calendar rc but I can't remember all the events, I've a memory like a sieve with holes. Also helps newbies if all details are there on the forum. Some folk don't read the calendar and some don't know it's there.    Thanks for swift reply Thumbs Up   Can you copy and paste your name here, if you are coming to the BBQ as I need to know actual numbers for food/drinks etc. Thanx    Alex Roo Maryann Daryl comrade_Aaron cw Yatter Karey GB kfoggy67 & Nawe Bikeabill Skinnylady Anneka wheely Nealy Rossi Ned & Carrie Blackberry Bluejeans2000                                                                                                                                                                             
rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

'bump'                                                                                                                                                                             
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

In: Newton Aycliffe

Alex
Roo
Maryann
Daryl
comrade_Aaron
cw
Yatter
Karey
GB
kfoggy67 & Nawe
Bikeabill
Skinnylady
Anneka
wheely Nealy
Rossi
Ned & Carrie
Blackberry
Bluejeans2000
RustyKnight

Anyone fancy meeting up Friday afternoon for the ride over?

skinnylady's Profile
skinnylady

In: Doncaster

Sorry peeps but my work load has got the better of me Disapprove and have had to take my name off the list. Hope you all have a great weekend Big smile   Alex Roo Maryann Daryl comrade_Aaron cw Yatter Karey GB kfoggy67 & Nawe Bikeabill Anneka wheely Nealy Rossi Ned & Carrie Blackberry Bluejeans2000 RustyKnight                                                                                                                                                                             
rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

Alex Roo Maryann Daryl comrade_Aaron cw Yatter Karey GB kfoggy67 & Nawe Bikeabill Anneka wheely Nealy Rossi Ned & Carrie Blackberry Bluejeans2000 RustyKnight Triple 1 savanna plus 1 nitro plus 1                                                                                                                                                                             
limeninja9's Profile
limeninja9

In: Liverpool

Alex Roo Maryann Daryl comrade_Aaron cw Yatter Karey GB kfoggy67 & Nawe Bikeabill Anneka wheely Nealy Rossi Ned & Carrie Blackberry Bluejeans2000 RustyKnight Triple 1 savanna plus 1 nitro plus 1 limeninja9                                                                                                                                                                             
rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

Alex Roo Maryann Daryl comrade_Aaron cw Yatter Karey GB kfoggy67 & Nawe Bikeabill Anneka wheely Nealy Rossi Ned & Carrie Blackberry Bluejeans2000 RustyKnight Triple 1 savanna plus 1 nitro plus 1 limeninja9 zinki Edd ukharley plus 2                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.9375 seconds. There are 1760 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption