Hiya newbie here :0)

23 Posts | Latest reply on 09/08/2010 22:27:42 by lincslass | Go to original / last post
lincslass's Profile
lincslass

In: lincoln
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Just a quick hi to everybody, please be gentle with me, at first anyway. lol Talk to you all soon.   Did it Rockchick123 lol xx                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
93% Karma93% Karma 93% Karma93% Karma

Hi Lincslass, welcome to the site if you have a seat belt best get it nice and tight and hope it dont snap                                                                                                                                                                              
rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

In: Manchester

YAY! Well done you Thumbs Up   Next mission ... if you choose to accept ... is to ... get your butt out to a meet/ride out Wink                                                                                                                                                                                 
Doh Boy's Profile
Doh Boy

In: Prestwick
14% Karma14% Karma 14% Karma14% Karma

Welcome Lincslass, Handshake  get in (to the site), get out (to events) and have fun. Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
lincslass's Profile
lincslass

Thanks peeps, Let me just check.... I think I can cope with the next task. lolWinkxx                                                                                                                                                                             
rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

lmao ... YAY!   Like your style ;)   Hmmm ... night up north at mine ... check it out on the events calander 21st August ... hope to see you here ... lol   Thats BBQ and ride out on the sunday ;)                                                                                                                                                                                 
lincslass's Profile
lincslass

NNNNOOOCry, I cant make it me lovely.  Soz and even bigger BBBOOO I dont ride, Not at the mo anyway!!, but things are gonna change.Lol xx                                                                                                                                                                             
rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

Shame you cant make it :( Maybe next one :) ...and as long as you are cool to pilly ... we can always find you a seat for your ... derier ;) lol                                                                                                                                                                             
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

In: Near Driffield

Allo there Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
lincslass's Profile
lincslass

LOL hello misterLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
cw's Profile
cw

28% Karma28% Karma 28% Karma28% Karma

Hi linclass Welcome to the madhouseThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
lincslass's Profile
lincslass

Thank you very much Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

Ohhhh .... warning! Stay away from cw ... he will get you in trouble ;) lol                                                                                                                                                                             
cw's Profile
cw

28% Karma28% Karma 28% Karma28% Karma

Rockchick123 after driving you all over the place today and i brought you cream cakes as well, is that the thanks i get hmm no more cream cakes for you                                                                                                                                                                             
rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

Awww ... sowi Chris ... wuv you woads ;)   erm ... Clare ... I take back everything .. hes LOVELY (but he will still get you into trouble...lol)                                                                                                                                                                              
limeninja9's Profile
limeninja9

In: Liverpool

Welcome Lincslass,,,   But have I seen you somewhere before???                                                                                                                                                                                 
lincslass's Profile
lincslass

Thanks for the heads up rockchick, he looks a cheeky chappy.lol   Hope your not thinking Crimewatch limeninja9 they say everybody has a twinlolWink                                                                                                                                                                             
rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

lol ... then Petes twin would be ...... erm ..... ???   So tempted ;) lol                                                                                                                                                                             
limeninja9's Profile
limeninja9

In: Liverpool

Feel free!!!                                                                                                                                                                                 
flagstaff's Profile
flagstaff

In: leicester

Hi Lincslass            if u wanna lift anytime  let me know gotta spare seat                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7813 seconds. There are 1328 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption