Unusual Street Names

32 Posts | Latest reply on 20/08/2010 10:58:16 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
julie j's Profile
julie j

In: Harrogate
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

dont park on whip-ma-whop-ma-gate as you will get blocked in big time by a humungous kebab wagon and need to lift whatever bikes you may have in your group which may include a very hefty cb1300 over the kerbLOL whilst being harranged by the local drunkards,quite funny really!
suzed2805's Profile
suzed2805

In: Gtr Manchester

We got a Slag Lane in Leigh lol !!                                                                                                                                                                              
nitro70's Profile
nitro70

In: Huddersfield

There`s a place in canadian rockies  called Lake minnewanka and somewhere called shaganappi                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Butthole Walk                                                                                                                                                                              
missvondarkness's Profile
missvondarkness

In: weston-super-mar

is that where ur moving too Morcambe ?lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

ha-ha....if I had my way I'd be moving to something cool sounding like Morecambebaywanderer Close! ha-ha. King of my hill!                                                                                                                                                                               
kendress's Profile
kendress

In: bath

king dick road, kinsgwood bristol                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Candy Cane Lane, Redding California! what an awesome street name!                                                                                                                                                                              
giantdog's Profile
giantdog

In: Derby

not sure if they count but near me there's   Bells End Lane, of course the 's' is always painted over   as is   Canal Street which as the 'c' and 's' painted out                                                                                                                                                                             
kendress's Profile
kendress

In: bath

gay straith    combe down,bath

gay street    bath, city center

the regina    (a block of georgian flats in bath near the royal cresent, i don't have to explain how that altered at least once a month)do i?

Blueboy955i's Profile
Blueboy955i

In: Darlington

theres a Skitter Row in Ripon,used to lead to the knackers yard.   My two favourites from my old home town of Kirriemuir, Bellies Brae and The Moon.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Giantdog I've seen that one before....and I think it was Manchester's Canal Street....where the gay village is! Brilliant! he-he                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5938 seconds. There are 1570 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption