125cc Honda Varadero for sale

1 Posts | Latest reply on 06/08/2010 17:47:18 by totalbikerfm | Go to original / last post
totalbikerfm's Profile
totalbikerfm

In: Lancashire
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I am really upset to announce that I have to sell my pride and joy. It has done me proud since the day I sat on it with 1 mile on the clock but needs must and we need a car.

There is a picture of the bike in my profile.

Make: Honda
Model: XV 125 Varadero
Colour: Custom orange and blue
Year: 2005
Miles: 24,000
MOT: Ran out March '10
Tax: March '11
No of Owners: Just me since new
Price: £1,500

This is one of the biggest 125cc motorcycles around with a v-twin engine. Many people are shocked when they see the L plates when I go on ride-outs as the bike looks like a 400cc.

I am nearly 18 stone and the bike has no problem pulling me at 70mph.

There have never been any problems with the bike. I had it serviced regulary at the Honda dealership until it went bust. I do have the service history book but I am not sure I can find it.

I have done a search on bike trader and people are selling the same spec bike for £2,000. I am willing to take £1,500 or nearest offer.

All the bike needs for the MOT is rear tyre. Mechanically, the bike is sound but you are free to come and take a look.

It doesnt have the original exhaust, it has a stainless scorpion instead. Other extras include a Givi (56ltr?) top box and centre stand which were extras.

Anyone interested, please reply here or send me a private message.

Im in Burnley, Lancashire if anyone would like to see the bike.

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.0781 seconds. There are 1275 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption