Wanted: Rack for Harley

6 Posts | Latest reply on 12/09/2010 13:17:11 by violetinferno | Go to original / last post
Spacedaag's Profile
Spacedaag

In: Reading
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

Anyone one got a rack for a Harley? The type that bolts to the inside of the sissybar but the smaller (older) one, a bit over 5 inches between the holes (left/right). I guess you send me a message via this website...                                                                                                                                                                             
Scorpio54's Profile
Scorpio54

In: Bodmin
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Have got a Four Bar Chrome Sport Luggage Rack for a ྖ - ༿ Sportster - Part No 53711-96A                                                                                                                                                                             
fxr swas's Profile
fxr swas

In: South Shields
8% Karma8% Karma 8% Karma8% Karma

Loads on ebay crop up,or try sellers in the usa for older stuff,can work out quite cheap and some are quicker at sending stuff than over here                                                                                                                                                                             
HDWURZEL's Profile
HDWURZEL

In: basingstoke

Are you a member of HDRCGB ? If not visit their website www.hdrcgb.org.uk and go to classified ads somebody may have one...                                                                                                                                                                             
Spacedaag's Profile
Spacedaag

In: Reading
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

I've tried EBay and either they go for too much or they are the wrong size (I've already bought one the wrong size!). That HDRCQB was good - no relevant racks but a good site.   Thanks all                                                                                                                                                                             
violetinferno's Profile
violetinferno

In: Hull

I had same problem finding the right rack...in the end I found a local guy to make me one...it's so much better than any i've seen....and it's huge, perfect for getting all my rally gear around!!!

many small businesses would probably love to make one as there isn't much work out there at the moment....good luck!!!!

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.2969 seconds. There are 1181 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption